Space Mission Solutions
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is a trusted provider of actionable information solutions for intelligence, surveillance and tactical airborne and space systems. As an SAS team member, you’ll use your skills to deliver intelligence, strengthen defense and improve weather forecasting and natural resource management – helping to make the world a safer place as you do so.
Perhaps your interests are in optical system design, sensor test, orbital mechanics, or any of the myriad of engineering disciplines that make space imaging a reality. Engineering and the sciences are the avenues we use to make innovative imaging products that protect our planet, explore our universe, and ensure our national security. It’s a real opportunity to foster your intellectual and professional growth, enjoy a shared sense of community and camaraderie, and make a difference on a global scale. If you have a clear passion for developing or testing new technologies, we would like to hear from you.
Raytheon’s Space Expertise:
Positioning, Navigation & Timing
Interested in Working for Raytheon?
Raytheon is always in search of top talent. Search #IdeasInOrbit to see all of our Space Systems related jobs. Most positions are located in El Segundo, CA.
- Systems Engineer I-Fullerton, California El Segundo, California, Fullerton, California
- Systems Engineer I (Reliability, Maintainability) El Segundo, California
- Space Systems – Section Manager - Cleared Dulles, Virginia, Cambridge, Massachusetts, El Segundo, California, Denver, Colorado
- Sr Principal Tech Suprt Engr El Segundo, California
- Sr Systems Engineer I El Segundo, California
- Sr Systems Engineer II El Segundo, California
Innovation Across the Space Domain
Raytheon Company Overview