Raytheon ReLaunch Program
Raytheon’s Relaunch Program provides a unique opportunity for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking a career break. This 12-week paid program will provide multiple resources and opportunities that will assist participants in re-entering the workforce and re-engaging into their professional career paths. Meaningful and impactful assignments will provide on-the-job skill sharpening and development, while professional development, mentorship and networking opportunities will help propel performance to the next level.
At Raytheon, we recognize that our employees’ diverse background is a competitive advantage. Individuals who have taken breaks in their careers bring a different perspective and breadth of knowledge that should be leveraged to achieve our company vision: one global team creating trusted innovative solutions to make the world a safer place.
Exciting Program Opportunities:
2-Day Onboarding Orientation
Cohort Community of Relaunchers
Training & Professional Development Opportunities
Personal Peer Guides and Technical Guides
Networking Opportunities with Senior Leadership
Potential career with Raytheon, contingent on successful completion of the 12- week program
Interested in becoming a Raytheon ReLauncher?
Applications being accepted May 2019 - July 2019. The 2019 program will run from September to December. Participants who successfully complete the program will work with our management team to explore full-time employment opportunities.
- Electrical Engineer II McKinney, Texas
- Systems Engineer II McKinney, Texas
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer McKinney, Texas
- Senior Software Quality Eng.II Dallas, Texas
- Senior Electrical Engineer Dallas, Texas
- Sr. FPGA Design Electrical Engineer II Dallas, Texas
- CAD Technical Support Engineer II Tucson, Arizona
- Senior Software Engineer I Tucson, Arizona
- Systems Engineer II / SR. Systems Engineer I Tucson, Arizona
- Software Engineer II / SR. Systems Engineer I Tucson, Arizona
- Program Planner II / Sr. Program Planner I Tucson, Arizona
- Cyber Solutions- Information Systems Security Engineer Tewksbury, Massachusetts
- Systems Engineer - DOORS Administrator Tewksbury, Massachusetts
- Cyber Solutions- Information Systems Security Engineer Portsmouth, Rhode Island
The Raytheon ReLaunch Program is for you if:
- You have taken a 2+ year career break
- Prior experience in your functional area of interest
- You have interest in returning to a full-time or part-time position
How to get back to work after a career break
Raytheon – Are You Ready?
Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
"Raytheon’s Relaunch Program has given me exactly the type of opportunity I’d been seeking. Having paused my professional career over a decade ago in order to focus on raising our young children, I found it daunting to return to a workforce where my skills felt somewhat dated. Raytheon recognized this challenge and thanks to the training, mentorship, and support I’ve encountered through the Relaunch Program, I am back on the career track I’ve wanted - helping to build systems that are critical to the success of our customer and the security of our nation."Nikki Lawrence Senior Software Engineer Intelligence Information Services,
"Raytheon is committed to providing opportunities to talented people with a diversity of life experiences. Jumping back into a career can be hard to navigate, and we understand that. Raytheon’s ReLaunch Program is a robust 12-week experience designed to ensure a successful return to challenging careers through real-work assignments, professional development, mentoring, and networking."Cay Thompson Sr. Director Enterprise Human Resources Operations