Sustainment EngineerApply Requisition ID 127887BR Date updated 11/14/2018
- Fast-paced dynamic work environment
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Role is based in Williamtown, NSW
Raytheon are currently looking for a Sustainment Engineer to assist the engineering team in completing design development, review, design advice, defect investigations, Technical Information Reviews (TIRs), logistics and publication updates, and maintenance related investigations. The Sustainment Engineer may be required to carry out Technical Assessing tasks to provide identification and codification, stock merging and disposals support to the ADATS team.
- Perform technical planning, engineering development, review of design changes and technical investigations ensuring that the engineering solutions are developed, implemented and tested
- Attain, maintain and enhance Engineering Authority (EA)
- Interact with Design Support Network members associated with allocated tasking
- Display a sound understanding of the operation and functional performance requirements of systems assigned to their responsibility.
- Provide engineering input to costed proposals
- Tertiary Qualification in relevant engineering discipline
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in the design, design development and use of systems engineering processes.
- Excellent skills in office information systems applications such as Microsoft Office
- Ability to maintain and obtain a Defence Force Clearance
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - Queensland
Work on interesting projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Veteran ONLY Job Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 2:00 pm ET Address: Veterans Northeast Outreach Center 10 REED Street HAVERHILL, Massachusetts Type: Professional Career Fair
SVA - Career Fair - Annual Conference 2019
Time: 7:30 am CT - 9:00 pm CT Address: Disney's Coronado Springs Resort 1000 West Buena Vista Drive Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830 Type: Diversity Conference Career FairsRegister
GEOINT Community Job Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Waterford at Fair Oaks 12025 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy Fairfax, Virginia 22033 Type: Professional Career Fair
Fort Hood SFL-TAP Mega Career Fair
Time: 10:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood on Fort Hood 5764 24th Street Fort Hood, Texas Type: Professional Career Fair
Georgia Tech- Engineering Tech Talk (Spring 2019)
Time: 6:00 pm ET - 7:00 pm ET Address: Georgia Tech Student Center 350 Ferst Drive NW Crescent Room, 2nd Floor Atlanta , Georgia 30332 Type: Information Session
Georgia Tech Institute - ECE Career Fair (Spring 2019)
Time: 10:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Christopher Klaus Advanced Computing Building 266 Ferst Drive Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0765 Type: Campus Career Fair