Simulator TechnicianApply Requisition ID 147460BR Date updated 09/03/2019
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- RAAF Williamtown base location
The team have the challenging but rewarding responsibility for ensuring the availability of the Hornet simulators and instructors to train the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF).
- Perform Power On / System Initialisation and preparation activities to ensure training devices are ready for training;
- Preventative and Corrective maintenance, including Scheduled Servicing's, Component Removal / Installation, High Definition (HD) Visual system alignment, mechanical alignments and calibrations, network diagnostics and system troubleshooting;
- Component and sub-component workshop repairs;
- Support of TOFT Recurrent/Special Evaluation activities;
- Maintain and actively participate in Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) initiatives, and maintain general safe workplace standards;
- Certificate IV Aero skills or equivalent and/or an IT discipline, as well as previous experience in the Simulation Domain.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Avionics Maintenance and/or Computer Systems maintenance
- Demonstrated work experience within the ADF industry
- Demonstrated ability to grasp new concepts quickly and be able to demonstrate commitment to building your expertise throughout your career
- Eligible to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance to Negative Vetting 1 level. Eligibility criteria can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.