Expressions of Interest - Exercise Control (EXCON) Support ServicesApply Requisition ID 147402BR Date updated 08/30/2019
- Supporting the Australian Defence Force to be Mission Ready
- Dynamic work environment committed to driving strategic growth
- RAAF Base Williamtown
Due to continued growth Raytheon Australia is seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced individuals who have the following skills and experience. We require people with a high level of customer focus and liaison skills, with the keen attitude to support defence operations.
A strong understanding of multi-platform operations is a must.
- Mission Director
- Senior Exercise Control team member
- Fast Jet operator with minimum qualifications of CAT B-MQ
- Fighter Combat Instructor would be desirable
- Battle Management Coordinator (BMC)
- Exercise design, planning and execution
- Multi-platform operations experience at C2 level
- Scenario Coordinator (SC)
- Intelligence based training scenario development lead
- Proven in exercise design and execution
- Operations Coordinator (OPSCO)
- Generate specialist operational documentation for exercise
- Coordination with key stakeholders to ensure execution and success
- Air-to-Surface Coordinator (ASC)
- Liaison between exercise participants from other services
- Ensure training objectives are articulate and captured in planning
- Qualifications as related to the above roles
- Demonstrated aptitude to develop solutions that meet complex customer requirements
- Strongly developed interpersonal skills and able to influence stakeholders at an operational level
- Proven ability to work both as an individual and as a member of a team
Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
Travel may be required to fulfil operational requirements. There may also be requirement to work flexibly and out of office hours during periods of peak activity. If you have a strong background in any of the above areas and are keen for a career changing opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 2
Flight & Aircraft
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - Queensland
Australia - South Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.