Engineering InternApply Requisition ID 153507BR Date updated 01/10/2020
- Flexible working environment
- Study and work at the same time
- Located in Williamtown, NSW
The successful intern will be tasked with engineering work relevant to the project and team that they are assigned to. A qualified engineer in the project will provide guidance, mentoring and engineering review of the Engineering Intern‘s work outputs in line with the project‘s Engineering Framework.
- Responsible for completing the engineering work products assigned to them in a timely fashion and good quality.
- Utilise their expertise in the current phase of the project to produce their assigned work products and ensure adherence to processes set down by the relevant engineering discipline lead.
- The Engineering Intern will not engage in analysis, design, construction, integration, verification or validation without guidance and engineering oversight from a qualified engineer.
- Must be studying a relevant Engineering discipline at a recognised Australian Tertiary Institution.
- Motivated team player
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain a defence force security clearance
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.