BOE LeadApply Requisition ID 133126BR Date updated 02/05/2019
• Analyze RFPs to identify and assess BOE requirements
• Plan the BOE effort (e.g., schedule, resource requirements, and reviews).
• Develop the BOE template as required by RFPs.
• Identify the specific BOEs to be developed
• Map the RFP (SOW/PWS, CLINS, and CDRLs) to the BOEs.
• Recommend estimating methods and historical reference programs for BOEs.
• Work with stakeholders to identify Certified BOE Developers and Approvers.
• Provide just-in-time BOE training.
• Gather and report metrics to track the quality and efficiency of our BOEs.
• Ensure the effective use of automated tools and best practices.
• Prove feedback, direction, and coaching to BOE Developers.
• Monitor BOE approval status.
• Interact with Suppliers and Subcontractors to ensure that their BOE inputs meet standards for timeliness, quality, and consistency.
• Verify that BOEs align with pricing results.
• Ensure effective review of BOEs at color teams.
• Lead BOE Lessons Learned efforts after proposal submittal
• 10 years relevant experience in Business Development, Finance/Pricing, Engineering, Program Management, etc.
• 3 years of proposal experience (proposal manager, volume lead, author)
• Experience in leading and supervising teams
• Experience developing, reviewing, and/or leading BOEs
• Ability to become certified as a BOE Developer and BOE Lead in Raytheon IIS
• Eligibility for TS/SCI clearance (Potential)
• Strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills
• Willingness to travel extensively within the U.S.
• Willingness to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays when needed to meet proposal schedule demands
Must be able to obtain and maintain a US DoD TS/SCI clearance (US Citizenship is required).
- Active TS/SCI clearance is preferred
- Associate's degree or higher is preferred
- Minimum of a HS diploma or GED is required.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Type Of Job
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Transform military experiences into private sector enterprises
As an organization, we have a tremendous level of respect for military service. Our customers are the men and women defending our nation, and a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves, National Guard or are military veterans themselves. Learn More
Forget Silicon Valley
Defense companies are technology companies – but with missions bigger than creating the next hot gadget for the holidays. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
CANCELLED MSU Spring 2019 Next Day Campus Screens
Time: 8:00 am ET - 1:00 pm ET Address: MSU Breslin Center 534 Birch Rd, East Lansing, Michigan 48824 Type: Canceled Events
UTSA Campus Screens - Spring 2019
Time: 8:30 am CT - 11:30 am CT Address: UTSA Career Center 1 UTSA Circle San Antonio, Texas 78249 Type: Campus Screens
Time: 10:00 am PT - 12:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Raytheon Open House Hiring Event - Texas
Time: 3:00 pm CT - 7:00 pm CT Address: Richardson Civic Center 411 W Arapaho Rd Suite 102 Richardson, Texas 75080 Type: Professional Open HouseRegister
ASU- Engineering Next Day Screens (Spring 2019)
Time: 8:30 am MT - 4:30 pm MT Address: Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering Sun Devil Fitness Complex (SDFCT) 500 E. Apache Blvd. Tempe, Arizona 85281 Type: Campus Screens
Cal State Fullerton Spring 19 Engineering & Computer Science Career Fair
Time: 10:00 am PT - 2:00 pm PT Address: Titan Student Union 800 N. State College Blvd. Fullerton, California 92831 Type: Campus Career Fair