Sr Proposal AnalystApply Requisition ID 143375BR Date updated 07/10/2019
The Senior Proposal Analyst will:
- Be responsible for the development, analysis and completion of proposals
- Work with other functions from across the company to understand and evaluate the labor, material and other direct costs associated with proposed contracts and the associated program
- Utilize company estimating and pricing programs and tools
- Develop detailed Request for Estimates which are used to kick off proposals
- Lead the development of Basis of Estimates to include tracking progress, validating and analyzing actuals, ensuring consistency across the program, and confirming the estimating approach is sound
- Prepare and present Gate 4 charts for program / company leadership review of proposal information
- Ensure proposals comply with all FAR and internal requirements
- Assess, develop and implement solutions leading to a thorough proposal submittal
- Interface and coordinate with all levels of management within the program
- Perform detailed and complex analysis of inputs to ensure soundness in our estimates
- Assist in training and supporting other estimators (basic FAR requirements, proposal process, etc.)·
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- The ability to work well in teams, with peers and management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and other related tools
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meeting deadlines in a schedule driven environment
- Possess strong analytical abilities
- Knowledge of and/or experience with federal proposal regulations including but not limited to: FAR, DFAR, TINA
- Demonstrated leadership skills or experience
- Effective planning and scheduling skills that lead to the completion of proposal efforts in accordance to customer and company requirements
- Basic working knowledge of the Advanced Company Estimating System (ACES), the RTN pricing tool, is desired but not required.
- Advanced knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Part 15, and the requirements in our Cost Estimating Manual are desired.
Bachelor's degree required with strong preference for Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related/applicable field and 4 years of Estimating and/or Finance experience or a Masters’ Degree and 2 years of experience is required.
US Citizenship Required - This position requires access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship.
Raytheon Company, with 2018 sales of $27 billion and 67,000 employees worldwide, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and civil markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 91 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. For more about Raytheon, visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @Raytheon.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
AZ - Tucson
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
A Passion For Progress
When Yolanda Mack was little, she wanted to find a way to make cars that could fly. Even then, she knew that meant she would have to become an engineer. So she did. Find out more about her impressive journey and fulfilling career at Raytheon in our feature story. Learn More
Work on interesting projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Indy Pride Career Fair 2019
Time: 10:00 am ET - 2:00 pm ET Address: Indiana Historical Society 450 West Ohio Street Indianapolis, Indiana 46202 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon Online People with Disabilities Career Fair
Time: 12:00 pm PT - 2:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Recruit Military - Boston Veterans Job Fair - Foxbourgh, MA
Time: 11:00 am ET - 3:00 pm ET Address: Gillette Stadium 1 patriot Place, Foxborough, MA Foxborough, MA, Massachusetts 02035 Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Raytheon IIS Networking Event - Dayton Ohio
Time: 3:00 pm PT - 7:00 pm PT Address: TJ Chumps 1100 E Dayton Yellow Springs Rd Fairborn, Ohio 45324 Type: Networking EventRegister
New Mexico State U., Resume Reviews
Time: 1:00 pm MT - 5:00 pm MT Address: NMSU The Engineering Learning Communities Rooms 345 & 351 Las Cruces, New Mexico 88003 Type: Campus Screens
Raytheon IIS Career Fair - Screaming Eagle
Time: 9:00 am ET - 5:00 pm ET Address: Raytheon 134 National Business Parkway, Suite 100 Annapolis Junction, Maryland 20701 Type: Professional Career FairRegister