Price To Win Senior ManagerApply Requisition ID 132231BR Date updated 02/06/2019
The PTW Senior Manager must be able to consistently achieve product-based high PTW development accuracy since final bid decisions are ultimately based on the recommended PTW and underlying analysis. Additionally, the PTW Senior Manager may be required to defend the PTW and underlying analysis to the RMS Business President, CFO and other members of the executive leadership team.
- Engineering, Finance or engineering-related Bachelor’s degree
- 12+ years prior work experience related to product development and/or production (preferably within the aerospace and defense industry).
- Prior product-based Competitive Intelligence (CI) development experience working on complex pursuits.
- Prior product-based PTW development experience working on complex pursuits using multiple PTW development methods.
- Experience with industry cost models (e.g. PRICE, SEER, etc.)
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of, and experience with, typical company business practices and principally capture / proposal development practices (processes, methods and tools)
- Participation in pricing strategy development
- A thorough combination of technical and business experience that enables the candidate to rapidly understand the key characteristics of competitor solution components (especially the technical solution) so that the most accurate PTW is developed
- Master’s degree in related discipline; MBA preferred
- Capture Management experience in international and domestic competitive opportunities
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated analytical and creative problem solving skills to assess complex scenarios
- Experience with International capture/proposal efforts
- Experience working Capture/Proposal efforts for or into leading aerospace/defense industry Prime Companies
- Ability to clearly and logically explain PTW development results to Executive Management and stakeholders
- Ability to obtain a DoD Top Secret Clearance
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens. Interested job seekers must apply online at www.raytheon.com/campus to determine if they meet qualifications for specific positions and other employment requirements.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any any other protected factor.
Check us out on YouTube:
Small Diameter Bomb II employed from a Joint Strike Fighter
Raytheon Top Ten for Organizations for Multicultural Business Opportunities
Global Presence Raytheon's Global Partnerships
Additional information about RMS and Tucson, AZ 132231BR 132231
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
Type Of Job
AZ - Tucson
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Transform military experiences into private sector enterprises
As an organization, we have a tremendous level of respect for military service. Our customers are the men and women defending our nation, and a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves, National Guard or are military veterans themselves. Learn More
Forget Silicon Valley
Defense companies are technology companies – but with missions bigger than creating the next hot gadget for the holidays. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Raytheon IIS Open House - Colorado Spring, CO
Time: 11:00 am MT - 2:00 pm MT Address: Raytheon 1330 N Inverness Drive Colorado Springs, Colorado 80910 Type: Professional Career FairRegister
7.16.19 - Raytheon Open house Hiring event in Woburn, MA
Time: 3:00 pm ET - 7:00 pm ET Address: , Type: Professional Career FairRegister
MacDill Quarterly Career Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 2:00 pm ET Address: Surf’s Edge Club 7315 Bayshore BLVD MacDill AFB, Florida 33621 Type: Professional Career Fair
Patch Barracks Job Fair
Time: 9:00 am GMT +3 - 6:00 pm GMT +3 Address: Swabian Special Events Center Patch Barracks 2502, 7056 Stuttgart, 70569 Type: Professional Career Fair
Ramstein Job Fair
Time: 9:00 am GMT +3 - 6:00 pm GMT +3 Address: Ramstein Officers' Club 302 Lincoln Boulevard Ramstein, 66877 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon IIS Career Fair - DOMino
Time: 10:00 am ET - 6:00 pm ET Address: Raytheon 22210 Pacific Blvd Dulles, Virginia 20166 Type: Professional Career FairRegister