Cyber Technologist II
Powerful Careers – Legendary Innovations. Raytheon offers a wealth of opportunities for your future and beyond. Bring your talent and skills to a company where challenging the status quo and innovative thinking is encouraged. Our recent college graduate and internship/co-op opportunities allow you to put your academic achievements to work. You'll be presented with opportunities that have an immediate impact on who we are and our presence in a global industry.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Challenge Status Quo
- Communication Skills
- Eager to Learn
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Traits
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
We hire people who want to make the world a safer place.
It’s fun. The work we do is exciting. The growth has been positive. The opportunities have been abundant. There’s a lot of potential in the company, and I’ve experienced it firsthand.– Alfonso Lopez, Engineer
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Watch your financial wellness grow. Enrollment eligibility begins on your first day of work with an employer match up to 3%.
Be recognized and recognize others with our new employee awards program. At Raytheon, we appreciate notable and exceptional performance.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon appreciates work/life balance. Employees can work 9 hours a day every week and receive every other Friday off*
* Requires departmental/manager approval; Interns/Co-ops in California may not be eligible to participate.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 12 holidays per year including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Our educational assistance program provides reimbursement for approved courses and accredited certificate/degree programs relevant to your position. Full-time employees are eligible for up to $10,000 in assistance each year.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- Have a fundamental understanding of multiple types of computer hardware and operating systems in networked and/or standalone environments
- Possess basic knowledge of security features and potential vulnerabilities of various operating systems and hardware
- Have the ability to obtain a final DoD SECRET security clearance
- Be capable of working with a moderate level of supervision and guidance
- Desire and ability to work as a team member
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Have experience with supporting multiple types of computer hardware and operating systems in networked, peer-to-peer, and/or standalone environments
- Excellent writing, speaking, analytical, organizational skills
- Self-Starter, Customer focused, adaptable and willing to work varying assignments
- Organizational skills to include: attention to detail, time management and ability to multitask
- Direct working experience with NISPOM, JSIG, and/or DoD/RMF
- Obtain a CompTIA Security+ or equivalent certification within 6 months of hire date
- Cumulative/Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
MS/MA degree in Management Information Systems/Information Technology or other closely related discipline
***Please upload a copy of your most recent transcripts with your resume when applying to this requisition***
This position requires the ability to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Central Adjudication Facility (CAF), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens. Interested job seekers must apply online at
www.raytheon.com/campusto determine if they meet qualifications for specific positions and other employment requirements.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.