Configuration Analyst II
Powerful Careers – Legendary Innovations. Raytheon offers a wealth of opportunities for your future and beyond. Bring your talent and skills to a company where challenging the status quo and innovative thinking is encouraged. Our recent college graduate and internship/co-op opportunities allow you to put your academic achievements to work. You'll be presented with opportunities that have an immediate impact on who we are and our presence in a global industry.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Challenge Status Quo
- Communication Skills
- Eager to Learn
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Traits
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
We hire people who want to make the world a safer place.
It’s fun. The work we do is exciting. The growth has been positive. The opportunities have been abundant. There’s a lot of potential in the company, and I’ve experienced it firsthand.– Alfonso Lopez, Engineer
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Watch your financial wellness grow. Enrollment eligibility begins on your first day of work with an employer match up to 3%.
Be recognized and recognize others with our new employee awards program. At Raytheon, we appreciate notable and exceptional performance.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon appreciates work/life balance. Employees can work 9 hours a day every week and receive every other Friday off*
* Requires departmental/manager approval; Interns/Co-ops in California may not be eligible to participate.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 12 holidays per year including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Our educational assistance program provides reimbursement for approved courses and accredited certificate/degree programs relevant to your position. Full-time employees are eligible for up to $10,000 in assistance each year.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 87 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services.
The Whole Life Systems Engineering (WLSE) is responsible for ensuring our products are Safe, Reliable, Maintainable and are under configuration control. Our WLSE disciplines participate in the total life cycle of our products from conception to deactivation. The Data Management Department provides, Data Management, and Engineering Execution Support to RMS programs – by pursuing synergies between the disciplines enabling affordable, innovative, and effective customer solutions. This department will provide the foundation for timely delivery of quality data products to our program customers - and timely receipt of quality data products from our suppliers - through all program phases. We ensure data integrity and subsequent retrievability of such data essential to customers, business partners, and RMS personnel. Program unclassified data is managed in an Integrated Digital Environment (IDE), enabling real-time stakeholder access and collaboration, while classified information is managed in applicable program AIS'.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
You will conduct full lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Responsible for determining Data Management requirements and administrating Data Management work products to ensure compliance with contract data requirements
- Implement Data Management systems, policies, and procedures on a program or team
- Review/comment on proposed contract modifications affecting business segment (Data Management)
- Versed in Information Technologies (IT) and cognizant of Intellectual Property (IP) issues
- Regularly interact with program management for 'best-in-class" solutions
- Provide ongoing reports and Metrics to program and functional leadership
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize efficiency and data quality
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- General level of understanding regarding basic principles and concepts of information management
- Ability to develop solutions to routine technical problems
- Work independently as well as in a team environment; contribute to the completion of tasks
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to follow defined processes, in compliance with regulations
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Effective organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- General understanding of Government contracts, specifications, and regulations
- Master’s degree in Business, Management, Communications, or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
The Job Title for a Master’s degree is a Configuration Analyst II.
- 3.0 cumulative GPA desired
Ability to obtain a security clearance
Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.