Systems Operator / Maintenance Technician Delamere - ResidentialApply Requisition ID 139662BR Date updated 05/24/2019
- Supporting the Australian Defence Force’s Electronic Warfare training ranges
- Delamere, NT
- Accommodation and Meals provided on site
Due to continued growth, Raytheon Australia is seeking Technicians who have the following skills and experience. We require people with a high level of customer focus and liaison skills, with the keen attitude to support defence operations in remote locations. Reporting to the Mobile Threat Training Emitter System (MTTES) Senior Maintenance Manager, for maintenance activities and the MTTES Operations Lead for operational matters – the successful applicant will perform maintenance related activities for the MTTES program and support the Senior Maintenance Manager with system compliance on site Delamere Air Weapons Range, Northern Territory.
- Provide support to MTTES Operations including preparation, planning, transport, setup, operation, raising training system logs, system serviceability checks, pack-up and recovery of the Mission System Assets
- Conduct maintenance activities at remote sites, inside and outside of standard employment hours is required and contribute to engineering, maintenance and procedural solutions in a multi discipline environment for MTTES equipment
- Maintain all Mission and Support system equipment as defined within MTTES Maintenance Management Plan Annex, including System Level tests, unit remove and install, minor component repair, bench testing and calibration checks
- Provide operation and maintenance support, throughout the testing and verification activities during the acquisition phase including supporting set-to-work activities for all delivered Mission and Support System equipment including hardware support, fault diagnostics and fault rectification, as well as common software services for operational systems
- Provision of Technical Support including, development of maintenance and operations process requirements for complex Radar, RF and C2 equipment that comply with Raytheon Australia and Commonwealth technical standards and security policies
- Qualifications in Electronics/Electrical/Avionics/Communications or Control or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintaining complex military electronic systems in the Naval or Aerospace domains
- Ability to work autonomously or with minimal supervision
- MR/HR Licence is highly desirable
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the "Apply" button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Northern Territory
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.