Operations Team Lead - DelamereApply Requisition ID 139663BR Date updated 06/11/2019
- Supporting the Australian Defence Force’s Electronic Warfare training ranges
- Delamere, NT - Accommodation and Meals provided on site
- Team leadership
Reporting to the MTTES Operations Manager, the successful applicant will lead the Threat Systems Operations team for all matters pertaining to the operations, deployment and recovery of the MTTES Threat Systems and associated equipment. The position provides expertise for the MTTES Threat System operation, the conduct of deployment and site suitability assessments in the Northern Territory.
- Deployment planning and execution of the MTTES Threat Systems within field of operations
- Management of resources, including personnel and materiel to achieve project outcomes
- Assist in the development, review and update of operations plans, processes, procedures and enablers
- Ensure tasking is performed in accordance with appropriate policies and procedures
- Provide leadership and mentoring to Operations team
- Certificate IV in Telecommunications (ICT30213) \\ Electronics and Communications (UEE30911) or equivalent.
- 6 years’ experience within a Defence/Defence Industry operations or technical environment.
- Experience working autonomously and leading a small team with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge in RF principles and strong experience in an operations environment and working autonomously
- MR Licence (or ability to obtain)
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com 139663
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Northern Territory
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.