Maintenance Team LeadApply Requisition ID 152899BR Date updated 12/02/2019
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Based in Delamere, NT
- Oversee mission system maintenance, ensuring compliance to governing systems and frameworks
- Lead, guide and mentor Technical team
- Maintain a documented program for specialist and on-going training requirements.
- Set maintenance duty time limits
- Nominate maintenance tasks to be performed by authorised non-technical personnel
- Ensure all Authorised Maintenance Data and systems are maintained
- Tertiary qualification in an electrical or electronics engineering discipline or equivalent
- Proficient understanding and application of Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) requirements, Australian Design Rules (ADRs) and other regulations associated with operating and maintain mobile radar equipment
- 6 plus years’ experience in design, development, delivery and integration of complex military systems
- Experience in the maintenance management of complex military systems
- Ability to work autonomously or with minimal supervision and deliver completed work on schedule
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding careers access your next mission by clicking on the "Apply" button or contact us at email@example.com 152899
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Northern Territory
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.