Global Supply Chain Management Lead
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
Reporting to the Global Front End of the Business Director, you’ll lead a team of Supply Chain Program Managers and will provide Global Supply Chain leadership in the Advanced Technology Programs and Independent Research and Development Business Areas. You’ll bring to the table your strong leadership skills, business acumen, technical aptitude and enthusiasm to support this strategic part of the business. In addition, you’ll bring experience influencing overall objectives and long-range goals.
You’re responsible for interrelating efforts between IRAD, ATP and other IDS Programs, and you’re involved in New Technology, including partnering with Engineering to identify solutions through our suppliers as well as collaborating with Global Front End of the Business Sourcing Teams on aligning product portfolio strategies and Supplier Relationship Management to support ATP and IRAD initiatives.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Managing cost and schedule for Global Supply Chain labor and material using Earned Value Management System
- Review and approval of Global Supply Chain Estimate At Completion
- Leading proposal efforts for GSCM
- Oversite of the Supplier Management process (including Supplier Risk/Opportunity Management Plan, Supplier performance and communication of customer flowthrough requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR)
- Driving for material affordability, requiring engagement with the Integrated Product Team, Supplier Engineering, Design Engineering and Quality
- Identifying and securing Supply Chain resources to support the capture plan and managing the Supply Chain content of the proposal pipeline
- Developing and executing material product plans/strategies
- Creating and tracking key product area performance metrics
- Identifying and managing Supply Chain risks and opportunities
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- 10+ years of Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, Quality, Finance, Program or Project Management experience
- Experience with Supply Chain processes and procedures
- Experience with budget management, finance or EVMS
- Experience leading or participating in project or cross functional teams
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Raytheon Material Program Manager Level 3 certification or higher (or ability and willingness to achieve within one year of hire)
- Experience with Supplier management
- Risk/Opportunity Management experience
- Experience utilizing an MRP or ERP systems such as SAP or PRISM
- Possess strong analytical, communication, teaming skills and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with geographically dispersed, cross-function team members
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain positive working relationships with other functional organizations
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems in a timely, effective manner, including exercising judgment in complex or ambiguous scenarios
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills; ability to listen well and communicate effectively with others.
- Master’s Degree (MA, MS, MBA) or equivalent
- Accomplished in the use of MS Office (i.e. Word, Power Point, Excel and Project)
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
This job is posted internally as: Manager III Material Program Management
At Raytheon, we innovate to create solutions and solve complex challenges across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. In doing so, we embrace the talent, expertise and perspectives of our diverse workforce, each bringing their skills, ideas and dedication to the work we do. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, industry partners and our teammates, making a positive impact not only to our business, but also in our communities where we live and work. Our constant innovation is made possible by a strong culture, investing in our people, and an unwavering vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place.
Raytheon has been recognized as a respected employer and valued corporate citizen for our employment practices, programs and community support by a number of highly-regarded organizations. The list includes: Forbes, Glassdoor, National Veterans Small Business Association, Corporate Responsibility Magazine, Environmental Protection Agency, Affinity Inc. and many more.
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at www.raytheon.com.
Business Unit Profile
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Type Of Job
MA - Tewksbury
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson is regional vice president of RAYVETS, Raytheon's employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
- Marketing Data Analyst – Communications Tewksbury
- International Talent Acquisition Manager Tewksbury
- Section Manager - Power & Electronic Systems Marlborough, Tewksbury
- Sr Electrical Engineer II - Digital Sub-systems Design and Development Tewksbury
- Sr Principal Electrical Engr - Analog / Power Systems Marlborough, Tewksbury
- Mechanical Design Engineer II Woburn, Tewksbury