Consulting Business PlannerApply Requisition ID 154396BR Date updated 01/11/2020
The Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) is made up of several disciplines whose main objective is to influence hardware and systems early in their life cycle to assure effective operation, reliability, maintainability and economical ownership by the customer and end user.
NOTE – This role will require forward deployment to the international location, under terms of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)/Long Term International Assignment managed by Raytheon International Assignment Services (IAS).
The In-Country Business Administrator supports the Program Management Office (PMO), located in Woburn, Massachusetts and the Raytheon In-Country Site Manager in all aspects of human resources, Supply chain management (SCM), finance and administration.
This position will be a level G10 salary grade based on the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for this position.
This assignment will be at least one year in duration and is unaccompanied.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work/coordinate with the Missile Defense Agency (MDA), Host Nation (HN) and local law firm to obtain entry/exit visas and work permits that may be required.
- Negotiate automobile and residence leases, provide appropriations, and process accident reports as needed for personnel assigned to the Site.
- Administer employee benefits and claims including timekeeping, over-time (OT), audits, and Paid Time Off (PTO) accounting.
- Arrange business and relocation travel, household goods shipments, pay periodic vendor invoices and pay utilities and office expenses.
- Request in-country vendor quotes, prepare weekly/monthly summary reports, and work with Supply Chain Management organization to facilitate procurements.
- Meet and assist in-country employees as required, on-board & orient new employees and assist them in finding housing, as required.
- Ensure that relocations in and out of country go smoothly.
- Make arrangements with local medical facilities and act as the Point of Contact (POC) for medical/dental and non-medical emergencies, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Set up employee e-mail, company mail pouches, DHL, personal mail, land lines, mobile phones and other communication methods.
- Ensure that personnel are properly recorded in the Raytheon Emergency Locator System, International Travel Approval & Tracking System (ITATS).
- Ensure Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) compliance.
- Establish and maintain an Emergency Recall Roster.
- Support Operations Reviews and financial reviews as required by the program office. Also administer expense reports as required.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of Finance, Supply Chain or related experience.
- Experience developing competitive and sole source purchase orders
- Knowledge of program financials and metrics, including Earned Value (EV) and/or Estimate at Completion (EAC).
- Existing Secret clearance required
- Six Sigma Qualified, and proven record of continuous improvement applications
- Demonstrates experience leading complex teams in a matrix organization; Integrated Product Team (IPT)/Cross Business Team (CBT).
- Possesses good communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work with peers, superiors and customers in a positive manner and is able to effectively develop these relationships with domestic and international customers.
- Export/Import (EX/IM) experience on an International program
- International assignment experience
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field of study. Multiple years of relevant field experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. (Two years related work experience can substitute for one year of education)
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 154396
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Type Of Job
Work on interesting projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
U. Texas, Dallas - Engineering Campus Screens (Spring 2020)
Time: 9:00 am CT - 4:00 pm CT Address: UTD Career Center SSB 3.300 Interview Rooms A-C 800 W. Campbell Rd. Richardson, Texas 75080 Type: Campus Screens
Fellowship Student Meet & Greet
Time: 9:00 am ET - 5:00 pm ET Address: Inn at Virginia Tech 901 Prices Fork Road Blacksburg, Virginia 24061 Type: Shipping Only
URI Spring 2020 Job & Internship Fair
Time: 12:00 pm ET - 3:00 pm ET Address: URI Ryan Center 1 Lincoln Almond Plaza URI Eng. & Tech Fair, Oct.2, 2019 Kingston, Rhode Island 02881 Type: Campus Career Fair
Raytheon IIS Career Fair - Aurora, CO
Time: 4:00 pm MT - 7:00 pm MT Address: Launch Pad 884 S Buckley Rd Aurora, Colorado 80017 Type: Professional Career FairRegister
UMass Lowell Spring 2020 Co-Op Connection
Time: 6:00 pm ET - 8:00 pm ET Address: Stephen Lichwala 358 Lowell ST Raytheon RFC - Duke Building Andover , Massachusetts 01810 Type: Networking Event
U. Texas, Arlington On-Campus Interviews - Spring 2020
Time: 8:30 am CT - 5:00 pm CT Address: Career Development Center 300 W. 1st Street, Suite 180S Interview Room 2 Arlington, Texas 76019 Type: Campus Screens