Finance Program Cost Control AnalystApply Requisition ID 92959BR Date updated 02/14/2017
This position will be an integrated part of a dynamic program environment, performing Earned Value Management, Cash Management, and financial analysis functions. This will involve the generation of both internal and external financial reporting requirements, monitoring and analysis of cost data and cash flow, as well as in-depth financial planning.
The candidate selected will be responsible for implementing/reporting/maintaining MPM EVMS data. A successful candidate should have a demonstrated working knowledge of utilizing an EVMS, and of preparing the standard Earned Value customer reporting, including CFSR’s and CPR’s. Additionally, BCR generation and accompanying SWA maintenance is a requirement of this position as well as the facilitation of quality variance analysis that includes cause, impact and corrective action substantiation.
Specific areas of responsibility also include but are not limited to the following:
· Preparation and presentation of program financial deliverables
· Forecasting and analysis of bookings, sales, profit and cash using Business Planning & Simulation (BPS)
· Preparation and presentation of internal reporting requirements
· Generation and analysis of Estimate At Completion (EACs) on a quarterly basis including costs, and risks and opportunities
· Utilization of business software such as SAP, APEX, Business Warehouse, Microframe Project Manager (MPM), and Program Management Excellence (PMX) to manage program operations.
· Creative problem solving
· Demonstrated commitment to meeting deadlines
· Good business partner skills and customer focus
Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
- Bachelor degree and 4+ years of Program Controls/Finance Analyst experience
- Past experience in Earned Value Management concepts and application
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (specifically MS Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely with multiple levels of leadership and multiple functional team members
- Excellent analytical skills including well-rounded understanding of Estimating, Financial analyzing, Cash management, and Financial planning
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
- Previous experience using SAP, APEX, Business Warehouse, MPM, and Program Management Excellence (PMX) preferred
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics 92959
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from cybersecurity to automated operations, and from high-consequence training to clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, VA. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2015 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
TX - Richardson
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
UT Arlington Job Fair Spring 2017
Time: 10:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: Maverick Activities Center 500 W. Nedderman Drive Arlington, Texas 76019 Type: Campus Career Fair
VA Tech All Majors Connections Career Fair - Spring 2017
Time: 10:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Squires Student Center 290 College Ave. Squires Commonwealth Ballroom Blacksburg, Virginia 24061 Type: Campus Career Fair
Raytheon SAS Applied Signal Technology Cleared Online Career Fair
Time: 11:00 am PT - 1:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Professional Career Fair
George Mason Engineering, Science & Tech Day 1
Time: 11:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Johnson Center - Dewberry Hall 4400 University Drive Fairfax, Virginia 22030 Type: Campus Career Fair
George Mason Info Session - Spring 2017
Time: 5:00 pm ET - 6:30 pm ET Address: Johnson Center, Room A 4400 University Drive Fairfax, Virginia 22030 Type: Information Session
2017 Utah State Spring Career Fair
Time: 9:30 pm MT - 2:30 pm MT Address: Utah State University 4305 Old Main Hill Logan, Utah 84322 Type: Campus Career Fair