Senior Program Planner IIApply Requisition ID 140788BR Date updated 06/17/2019
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Seeking program management, planning & scheduling professionals to join the Program Planning & Scheduling Department. This position will be the lead scheduler / planner for a smaller program or IPT, or assist the lead planner/planning manager for larger complex programs. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, maintenance and analysis of the Program Master Phasing Schedule and Integrated Master Plan/Integrated Master. Performs quality control audits and analysis to ensure accuracy, completeness, and proper structure for critical path, risk, structure, trend and EV analysis. Reviews and implements IMS coding, outlining structures and adherence to scheduling best practices. Provides appropriate technical consulting, interfacing, analysis and training for control account managers, IPT leads, PMs and program personnel on IMS and all technical data associated with the IMS. Implements policies, procedures, and standards relating to IMS creation, maintenance, and management.
This position will be located in Portsmouth, RI and is contingent on award of LCS VDS and MK48 programs
- Minimum of six (6) years of professional experience in Accounting, Finance, Program Management or Program Planning & Scheduling
- Demonstrated experience in using MS Office suite products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Demonstrated Microsoft Project experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or similar business process
- Familiarity with any of the following: Achieving Process Excellence (APEX) SAP/R3, Microframe Project Manager (MPM) or similar EVMS tools and software applications such as Oracle ERP, Deltek Cobra and Deltek MPM Connect
- Eight (8) plus years of professional experience in Program Planning & Scheduling
- Demonstrated ability to balance technical/cost/schedule constraints to achieve customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated understanding of Integrated Product Development System (IPDS)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in assisting Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) in planning, scheduling and cost estimating tasks
- Demonstrated experience with Risk and Opportunity Management
- Raytheon Six Sigma (R6S) Specialist or similar certification
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Cost Estimating/Basis of Estimate (BOE) Generation
- Demonstrated ability to deliver customer focused solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college in Busines Management, Business Administration or related field of study
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at www.raytheon.com
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- Follow @Raytheon on Twitter
- Follow Raytheon on YouTube
- Follow Raytheon on LinkedIn
- Follow Raytheon Company on Instagram
Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Raytheon: Making the World a Safer Place
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
RI - Portsmouth
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Portsmouth, An Ideal Place to Call Home
Our location in Portsmouth offers a broad range of roles – all of which provide ample opportunity to pioneer new technology. Portsmouth has strong history and an exciting future. See what this city has to offer.Learn More
Work on interesting projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Hire Our Heroes Fort Hood Career Summit - Networking Reception
Time: 4:00 pm CT - 6:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood 28218 Wainwright Dr Fort Hood, Texas 76544 Type: Professional Career Fair
ClearedJobs.net CyberTexas Job Fair - UTSA Downtown
Time: 11:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: UTSA Downtown 501 W. Cesar E. Chavez Blvd. Durango Building San Antonio, Texas 78207 Type: Professional Career Fair
Hire Our Heroes Fort Hood Career Summit - Career Fair
Time: 2:00 pm CT - 5:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood 28218 Wainwright Dr. Fort Hood, Texas 76544 Type: Professional Career Fair
8th Annual Regional Job Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 1:00 pm ET Address: Lowell Memorial Auditorium 50 E Merrimack Street Lowell, MA , 01852 Type: Professional Career Fair
DICE Career Fair - Dallas TX
Time: 4:00 pm CT - 7:00 pm CT Address: Ruthe Jackson Center 3113 S Carrier Pkwy Grand Prairie, Texas 75052 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon IIS Career Fair - DOMino
Time: 10:00 am ET - 6:00 pm ET Address: Raytheon 22210 Pacific Blvd Dulles, Virginia 20166 Type: Professional Career FairRegister