How do you protect against those with bad intentions? You create innovative technical processing solutions and collaborate with some of the finest talent in the IT field. Whether you’re an Information Systems Technologist or an Encryption Strategy Expert, at Raytheon you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life balance. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior
Responsibilities will include:
- Building Adobe Forms using Adobe Acrobat Pro and Adobe LiveCycle Designer
- Reporting and auditing user’s accounts and access rights with Microsoft Excel
- Reading and understanding database schemes
- Writing SQL queries
- Developing and proposing User Identity Access and Management programs including policies, processes, and technologies
- Creating, modifying, and reading technical SOPs and requirements
- Current Top Secret clearance with SSBI in the last five years. Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
- Basic understanding of multiple platforms (Active Directory, UNIX, Cisco, Juniper)
- IT experience such as installing, administering, and troubleshooting security solutions
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Windows Active Directory (schema attributes, protocols, GPOs, file structures)
- Ability to monitor users access in Administrator Tools such as Active Directory Users and Computers
- Knowledge of User Identity Access and management concepts, principles, and best practices
- Knowledge in User Access Auditing best practices
- Manage user identities and define access through identification, authentication, approved access rights, and activity monitoring
- Experience with Role Based Access Control Concepts
- Certified Identity and Access Manager (CIAM)® Certification and/or Security+
- 4 years of experience with a Bachelor of Science Degree with major in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or related field. Professional experience may be substituted for a degree.
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Top Secret - Current
Computer/Management Information Systems
Type Of Job
FL - Pensacola
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Luke is a Global Business Services IT Intern on the Integrated Logistics Support Finance team. He’s working on redesigning a dashboard that Raytheon financial analysts use to track the metrics, progress, and critical components that are used for all products manufactured in Andover, Massachusetts.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).