Senior Project Planning and Control (PP&C) SpecialistApply Requisition ID 140209BR Date updated 05/22/2019
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Position will be based at Techport, SA
- Full time ongoing employment
- Implementing and integrating the PP&C and Finance Systems for Projects and ensuring integrity of data included in performance reports and EACs
- Ensuring that performance and finance reports generated are prepared in accordance with the reporting timetable and providing expert analysis and assessment in ongoing project performance
- Guiding Project Managers and Control Account Managers (CAMs) in planning and in analysing and assessing project cost and schedule performance
- Ongoing maintenance of program Cost and Schedule Baselines and support to the Control Account Managers (CAMs)
- Providing support to assigned Programs to develop executable cost and schedule baseline plans and to ensure accurate and timely reporting of progress against the baseline plans and support management analysis
- Expert user of OPP, Cobra, Microsoft Project and Workbench
- Highly experienced in the implementation of EVMS, Project Planning and Scheduling, Project Accounting
- Tertiary Qualification in relevant discipline and a Minimum 5 years’ experience in a PP&C environment and large program implementation
- Implementing EVMS on various types and size projects.
- Expert skills in OPP, MS Project and Cobra
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking the "Apply" button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - South Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.