Project CoordinatorApply Requisition ID 143744BR Date updated 07/11/2019
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Position will be based at Techport SA
- Full time, fixed term role until May 2020
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing high level administration and project coordination. This position is responsible for scope such as Sea Release document management, support in facilitating Sea Release Boards, preparation of the Shore Support organisation for sea trials period and general support to the team in managing and analysing Sea Trials, acceptance data, and objective quality evidence.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of activities including the oversight of documentation reviews against an agreed schedule, ensuring appropriate document management is enforced
- Coordinate project board meetings and associated administration, including liaising with senior management and stakeholders and subsequent action management and reporting
- Creation of formal correspondence, routine progress reports and management of documentation
- Work with key stakeholders regarding logistical oversight including defect management ashore, spares, personnel transfers, etc.
- Assist with the collation of data and objective quality evidence, including Collating partial test reports and System Readiness Review data, continual review of non-conformance data and facilitating various forums such as the “War Room”
Skills Experience and Qualifications
- High school, secondary school or equivalent education is required
- Minimum of 4 years prior relevant experience
- A broad knowledge of operational systems and practices, gained through extensive experience and/or education, is required
- Appointment to this position is conditional on being granted and retaining a Baseline Security Clearance
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking the "Apply" button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Type Of Job
Australia - South Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.