In-Service Coordination & Support LeadApply Requisition ID 149691BR Date updated 10/08/2019
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Position will be based at Techport, SA
- Fast-paced, dynamic work environment
The CSSI SI&T In-Service Co-ordination & Support Lead is required to work with the Air Warfare Destroyer (AWD) product groups within the CS Integrated Project Team (IPT), Combat Management and Payloads Systems Branch representatives, DDG Systems Program Office (SPO), external stakeholders and vendors to ensure long-term plans are executable and customers’ expectations are fulfilled with respect to CS upgrade, update and product delivery into the Hobart Class surface combatants.
- Prepare and coordinate plans/schedules for new and existing projects by tracking and reporting on Project cost, schedule and scope control and management, including Earned Value Management (EVM) Control Account Management (CAM) responsibilities
- Analyse factors of project success in areas such as engineering and program resources within the Shipbuilding business units to determine practical, cost efficient ways to achieve project objectives
- Provide strategic and tactical triage to issues and problems effecting assigned projects
- Formulate and recommend corrective actions in the form of schedule revisions, resource adjustments and work requirements
- Assist the CSSI SI&T and Support/Transition Manager for project operations and liaising between Project Management and Planning, Combat System Engineering and relevant stakeholders
- University Degree in Project Management, Engineering, Business Management or equivalent
- Ability to meet requirements of Raytheon Certified PM Ready or Leading (at or above the level equivalent to the Project Categorisation Assessment Level for the role)
- Ideally six (6) years prior relevant experience
- Proven knowledge of complex program management including demonstrated experience with Earned Value, preparing / presenting Estimates at Completion (EAC’s) and Program Management Reviews (PMR’s)
- Experience in solution and proposal development, including the proposal’s financial and commercial aspects
- Ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Defence security clearance
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - South Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.