Data management Officer - Land 19Apply Requisition ID 141545BR Date updated 06/06/2019
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
The Data Management Officer is responsible, with general supervision, for ensuring that Data Management (DM) for Programs and Operations is accomplished in accordance with the company data management system and the particular needs of individual programs. The DM Officer (DMO) may assist with the program Product Configuration Identification, Configuration Control, Configuration Status Accounting and Configuration Audits in accordance with the company configuration management system and the particular requirements of individual programs.
- Provide DM Subject Matter Expertise and assist in defining, establishing, documenting, deploying and maintaining an effective Data Management process for each Program.
- Ensure DM procedures deployed for each Program are consistent with the Raytheon Management System (RMS) procedures.
- With general guidance, provide data management support for the Program
- Identify, categorise, distribute, update and file Program and/or company data, both incoming and outgoing.
- Organise and prepare Program deliverables for delivery to the customer, ensuring all appropriate checks have been completed.
- Perform Classified Handling in accordance with the Defence Security Manual
- Manage data subject to Export/Import regulations and perform Records Management
- High School Certificate or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in an administrative environment, preferably dealing with documentation control
- Good written and oral communication skills.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career click the “Apply” button now or contact us at email@example.com 141545
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - South Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.