Threat Systems Operator - MaintenanceApply Requisition ID 140482BR Date updated 05/24/2019
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Based in Oakey, QLD
- Fast paced and dynamic work environment
Requirement of the roles are to conduct pre-deployment, transportation, setup, operation, recovery and post-deployment of the truck–mounted Mobile Radar Threat Simulator (MRTS) and ute-mounted Targetable Communications Set (TCS) systems and perform maintenance related activities for the MTTES program and support Maintenance System compliance on site.
- Conduct operational responsibilities during standard and non standard hours to support the ADF training program.
- Operation of Threat Systems to achieve training scenario outcomes, including communication with stakeholders to ensure training scenario outcomes are achieved.
- Conduct pre/post operational as well as maintenance activities for the MTTES Threat Systems and equipment for deployment.
- Contribute to engineering, maintenance and procedural solutions in a multi discipline environment
- Maintain all Mission and Support system equipment as defined within MTTES Maintenance Management Plan
- Cert III in Telecommunications (ICT30213) \\ Electronics and Communications (UEE30911) or equivalent.
- Experience within a Defence/Defence Industry operations or technical maintenance environment.
- Knowledge in RF principles
- Ability to work autonomously or with minimal supervision
- MR Licence (or ability to obtain)
Applications must be received via our careers website. To learn more about our support for those who have served visit www.raytheon.com.au 140482
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.