Tactical CaptainApply Requisition ID 146664BR Date updated 08/21/2019
- Lear Jet Operations supporting Defence - Permanent position
- One of Australia's leading Defence Force contractors
- NSW South Coast location – Nowra
Our team is diversely skilled and responsible for providing real world airborne simulation involving sophisticated EW system training, test, experimentation and evaluation trials, radar jamming and deception, communications denial and deception and radar threat simulation to the Royal Australian Navy fleet and other Australian Defence assets. In conjunction with our technical and engineering team, your mission will be to pilot our Lear 35 Model Jet Aircraft and coordinate EWTS flight operations to ensure successful and timely delivery of EW training services to the customer.
- Form part of the flight crew of the EWTS Lear 35A aircraft
- Assist the Chief Pilot in maintaining a safe and effective working environment
- Act as Deployment Commander on a rotation basis with other aircrew
- Contribute to the tactical operating procedures and standards for EWTS flight operations.
- Australian Commercial Pilots License, Valid CASA Class 1 Medical certificate and Valid ASIC
- Minimum of 3000 hours flying experience with 1500 hours PIC and 1000 hours turbine
- 8 years minimum experience in military aviation operations
- CASA MCC, low-level flying rating and formation endorsement essential
- Advanced knowledge, skills and experience within a military operational environment as fast-jet pilot with understanding of impact on other areas of the organisation
- Previous experience in Navy Fleet support flying operations as well as previous Fighter/Strike flying experience
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Flight & Aircraft
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.