Technical Training DeveloperApply Requisition ID 127729BR Date updated 11/27/2018
- Busy and challenging role – opportunity to make a difference
- Dynamic work environment committed to driving strategic growth
- Role based in Murarrie, QLD
Raytheon Australian currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Technical Training Specialist to join the team in Brisbane.
This role resides within our Integrated Logistics function and is responsible for the analysis, design and development of blended learning and technical training programs along with assisting with planning the development and acquisition of training devices.
- Support Instructional Designers and Support System team by analysing, designing and developing eLearning support material
- Act as technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) with training analysis, design and development
- Regular revision of lesson plans to ensure training requirements and technical information is up to date.
- Analyst for systems equipment and develop Operator Task Analysis (OTS) and Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA) for input into Training Management packages (TMPs)
- Conduct training sessions in area(s) of technical expertise and Carry out internal evaluation of training courses
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Advanced Trade Certificate in a relevant trade discipline OR a Diploma in Engineering
- Australian Qualification Training Framework (AQTF) Training & Assessment qualification (Cert IV)
- Demonstrable subject matter expertise in a technical trade and At least 4 years of training experience within a Defence environment
- Experience with the analysis, design and development of computer based training materials
- Applicants must be eligible to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance to Negative Vetting 1 level. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Training & Development
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Work on interesting projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Veteran ONLY Job Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 2:00 pm ET Address: Veterans Northeast Outreach Center 10 REED Street HAVERHILL, Massachusetts Type: Professional Career Fair
SVA - Career Fair - Annual Conference 2019
Time: 7:30 am CT - 9:00 pm CT Address: Disney's Coronado Springs Resort 1000 West Buena Vista Drive Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830 Type: Diversity Conference Career FairsRegister
GEOINT Community Job Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Waterford at Fair Oaks 12025 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy Fairfax, Virginia 22033 Type: Professional Career Fair
Fort Hood SFL-TAP Mega Career Fair
Time: 10:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood on Fort Hood 5764 24th Street Fort Hood, Texas Type: Professional Career Fair
Georgia Tech- Engineering Tech Talk (Spring 2019)
Time: 6:00 pm ET - 7:00 pm ET Address: Georgia Tech Student Center 350 Ferst Drive NW Crescent Room, 2nd Floor Atlanta , Georgia 30332 Type: Information Session
Georgia Tech Institute - ECE Career Fair (Spring 2019)
Time: 10:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Christopher Klaus Advanced Computing Building 266 Ferst Drive Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0765 Type: Campus Career Fair