Tanium Support SpecialistApply Requisition ID 130690BR Date updated 01/10/2019
Raytheon is seeking a motivated and out-going individual for a Tanium Support Specialist within its CISO Cybersecurity Engineering team to work jointly with systems support personnel, CISO and IT teams and integrated technologies. This position will be located in Raleigh, NC.
Job Responsibilities & Required Skills:
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in the analysis of tool outputs and providing recommendations for improving the overall security posture for the customer
- Documenting processes / procedures, automation, and reporting to institutionalize end-point threat detection and response.
- Reduction in time to identify and resolve vulnerabilities within the client’s Computing Environment.
- The individual would be experienced in managing and troubleshooting Client-Server software in a large enterprise.
- Experience with Tanium, SCCM, or similar enterprise product.
- Splunk experience in creating effective dashboards, hunting cyber threats using event correlation, and acting on machine intelligence to remediate vulnerabilities and risk to the enterprise
- Experience securing Large Enterprise Networks and providing recommendations for network segmentation/secure enclaves
- Experience with WAN/LAN network configuration, protocols, and bandwidth restrictions
- Experience with PowerShell and/or VBScript.
- Ability to troubleshoot workstations and server (Windows 7 and 10 severs 2008, 2012, 2016)
- Ability to independently install, test, and implement complex component-level changes within the technology infrastructure.
- Ability to operate, maintain, and provide customer support for a wide variety of complex technology components.
- Ability to analyze and develop innovative resolutions for complex problems involving availability and/or performance at the component level.
- Works independently with vendors to resolve problems and, implements solutions.
- Candidate must have 4+ years of relevant technology and infrastructure experience.
- The position requires U.S. Person status or a Non-U.S. Person be eligible to obtain Authorization.
Other Desired Skills:
- Experience with Flexera/B|DNA, Tenable, ServiceNow, and enterprise network infrastructures
- Experience with ForeScout CounterACT, Cisco ISE, MobileIron, and Symantec
- Project planning experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Microsoft office suite of applications
Required Experience and Education:
- Extensive experience (4+ years) in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, in an information technology discipline or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or IT work experience.
Desired Certifications (one or more desired):
CISSP, C|EH, ISSEP, ISSMP, GCIH, GCFA, CISM, CCNA, CCNP, PMP
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Public Trust Current
Type Of Job
NC - Morrisville
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Shattering the Silicon Ceiling
A nice piece on the Raytheon Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarship Program, through the eyes of a recipient – a junior at George Washington and mother of three. Six women are receiving the scholarship, which includes a Raytheon internship. Learn More
Why do we hunt cyber threats?
Hear from our cyber experts how proactive threat hunting and automated cyber reasoning are making the world a safer place.
Women Cracking the Code
NCCDC is the world series of college cyber defense competitions. Presented by Raytheon, it provides college students from across the country the opportunity test their skills at protecting a network against cyber threats. Learn More
Meet the Navy's First Truly Scalable Radar
We're building the U.S. Navy's next-generation integrated air and missile defense radar, AMDR, which will significantly increase the ability of ships to detect and counter ballistic missiles – one of the world’s fastest-growing threats – as well as other dangers in the air and on the sea. Learn More
- View all events
University of Arizona Engineering iExpo - Spring 2019
Time: 10:00 am MT - 4:00 pm MT Address: Student Union Memorial Center 1303 E. University Blvd. 3rd Floor Tucson, Arizona 85719 Type: Campus Career Fair
U of Arizona - Engineering Tech Talk - Spring 2019
Time: 6:00 pm MT - 7:00 pm MT Address: Student Engagement & Career Development (SUMC, 411) 1303 E. University Blvd Bldg. #17, Suite 411 Tucson, Arizona 85721 Type: Tech Talk
Georgia Tech- Engineering Tech Talk (Spring 2019)
Time: 6:00 pm ET - 7:00 pm ET Address: Georgia Tech Student Center 350 Ferst Drive NW Crescent Room, 2nd Floor Atlanta , Georgia 30332 Type: Information Session
Georgia Tech Institute - ECE Career Fair (Spring 2019)
Time: 10:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Christopher Klaus Advanced Computing Building 266 Ferst Drive Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0765 Type: Campus Career Fair
Georgia Tech Grand Challenge Industry Panel
Time: 5:00 pm ET - 7:30 pm ET Address: Georgia Tech Student Center 350 Ferst Drive NW Crescent Room, 2nd Floor Atlanta , Georgia 30332 Type: Employer Panel
Veteran's Virtual Open House
Time: 11:30 am CT - 1:00 pm CT Address: , Type: Professional Career FairRegister