Enterprise Security Solutions Engineer (Email Protection)Apply Requisition ID 133839BR Date updated 02/14/2019
Raytheon is looking to hire an individual who will join the security team of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide network. An Enterprise Security Solutions Engineer (EMAIL) is needed to support the team. The ideal candidate for this job will be an experienced information security practitioner who is goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations.
This job will be located on site in Morrisville, North Carolina (near Raleigh).
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical leadership to deliver enterprise security architecture, engineering, and implementation. This role is action and solution oriented with an emphasis on email protection
- Experience with architecting, implementing and operating email protection services in large enterprises:
- Boundary messaging gateways
- Security add-on tools for Microsoft Exchange
- End-point solutions targeted specifically for email protection
- Provide guidance and leadership to determine, develop, plan, test, and implement email protection and security requirements for the enterprise
- Collaborate with business and IT staff to understand strategic and tactical business, application, or service requirements, then translate those into securely designed solutions
- Ability to propose and implement creative solutions to eliminate malicious (e.g. phishing) and unwanted email (e.g. spam, “graymail”)
- Cross-functional understanding of email operations, security practices and the user experience
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Develop and present program status / metrics to management
- The position requires U.S. Person status or a Non-U.S. Person be eligible to obtain Authorization
- 4+ years related experience for G08
- 6+ years related experience for G09
- 8+ years related experience for G10
Bachelor’s Degree in related field Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
DODI 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level II;
CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH), SFCP, GCIA, ISSEP, ISSMP, GCIH, GCFA, CSLC, CISM, CCNA, CCNP
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Public Trust Current
Type Of Job
NC - Morrisville
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Shattering the Silicon Ceiling
A nice piece on the Raytheon Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarship Program, through the eyes of a recipient – a junior at George Washington and mother of three. Six women are receiving the scholarship, which includes a Raytheon internship. Learn More
Why do we hunt cyber threats?
Hear from our cyber experts how proactive threat hunting and automated cyber reasoning are making the world a safer place.
Women Cracking the Code
NCCDC is the world series of college cyber defense competitions. Presented by Raytheon, it provides college students from across the country the opportunity test their skills at protecting a network against cyber threats. Learn More
Meet the Navy's First Truly Scalable Radar
We're building the U.S. Navy's next-generation integrated air and missile defense radar, AMDR, which will significantly increase the ability of ships to detect and counter ballistic missiles – one of the world’s fastest-growing threats – as well as other dangers in the air and on the sea. Learn More
- View all events
U of Arizona - STEM Information Session - Spring 2019
Time: 5:00 pm MT - 6:00 pm MT Address: Student Engagement & Career Development (SUMC, 411) 1303 E. University Blvd Bldg. #17, Suite 411 Tucson, Arizona 85721 Type: Information Session
ECPI BUS/CIS/EET Spring Career Fair 2019
Time: 12:00 pm ET - 2:00 pm ET Address: ECPI University 5555 Greenwich Rd SUITE 300 Virginia Beach, Virginia 234612 Type: Professional Career Fair
Fort Sill SFL-TAP Career Fair
Time: 10:30 am CT - 2:00 pm CT Address: Rinehart Fitness Center 2730 Bragg Road Fort Sill, Oklahoma Type: Professional Career Fair
RMS March 2019 MTE and Quality Hiring Event
Time: 9:00 am PT - 5:00 pm PT Address: Hilton El Conquistador 10000 N Oracle Rd Tucson, 85704 Type: Other
U of Arizona - Next Day Screens (Spring 2019)
Time: 9:00 am MT - 5:00 pm MT Address: Old Engineering Building E. University Blvd. Rooms 101, 204, 302 Tucson, Arizona 85719 Type: Campus Screens
UMass Lowell Spring 2019 Career Fair
Time: 4:00 pm ET - 7:00 pm ET Address: UML Tsongas Center 300 Arcand Drive Lowell, Massachusetts 01852 Type: Campus Career Fair