Sr Proposal ManagerApply Requisition ID 132918BR Date updated 02/05/2019
Major responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute all proposal development activities and deliverables, while ensuring a successful and disciplined execution of best practices process.
- Coordinate, organize, and lead the proposal team from kick-off through contract award.
- Proposal planning, proposal staffing and resource planning, proposal budget planning and management, proposal team management, proposal development and delivery, best practices
- Raytheon proposal process implementation and execution, gate decision package support, lessons learned support, and win/loss analysis support.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in proposal development and managing cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to direct a matrixed team
- Proven ability to instill organization and discipline with the team
- Proven problem solver
- Agile, able to change direction / focus as needed
- DoD Secret clearance is required
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Work and proposal experience in defense industry / government contractor
- Experience running a proposal center for a major defense contractor
Bachelor’s degree in finance or STEM
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
TX - McKinney
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Transform military experiences into private sector enterprises
As an organization, we have a tremendous level of respect for military service. Our customers are the men and women defending our nation, and a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves, National Guard or are military veterans themselves. Learn More
Forget Silicon Valley
Defense companies are technology companies – but with missions bigger than creating the next hot gadget for the holidays. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
CANCELLED MSU Spring 2019 Next Day Campus Screens
Time: 8:00 am ET - 1:00 pm ET Address: MSU Breslin Center 534 Birch Rd, East Lansing, Michigan 48824 Type: Canceled Events
UTSA Campus Screens - Spring 2019
Time: 8:30 am CT - 11:30 am CT Address: UTSA Career Center 1 UTSA Circle San Antonio, Texas 78249 Type: Campus Screens
Time: 10:00 am PT - 12:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Raytheon Open House Hiring Event - Texas
Time: 3:00 pm CT - 7:00 pm CT Address: Richardson Civic Center 411 W Arapaho Rd Suite 102 Richardson, Texas 75080 Type: Professional Open HouseRegister
ASU- Engineering Next Day Screens (Spring 2019)
Time: 8:30 am MT - 4:30 pm MT Address: Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering Sun Devil Fitness Complex (SDFCT) 500 E. Apache Blvd. Tempe, Arizona 85281 Type: Campus Screens
Cal State Fullerton Spring 19 Engineering & Computer Science Career Fair
Time: 10:00 am PT - 2:00 pm PT Address: Titan Student Union 800 N. State College Blvd. Fullerton, California 92831 Type: Campus Career Fair