Mgr III Material Program MgmtApply Requisition ID 140539BR Date updated 05/24/2019
Candidate will serve as the liaison between Supply Chain and the Program IPT. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Lead a team of MPMs that will be responsible for the material strategy and overall sourcing activities for the major product groups for the RSS Production Programs.
Support major products & program capture efforts by working closely with internal and external sources of supply, program management and other functional organizations to ensure supply chain is successful in the program’s affordability initiatives.
Support the execution of the MPS (Material Program Strategy) and the MPP (Material Program Plan) to enable successful execution of program competitiveness and performance; from the front end of the business through contract closure.
Provides comprehensive Supply Chain support for Gates 0-11 activities. Ensure IPDP compliance for the programs and tailoring when applicable.
Key activities typically include:
- Financial Management (i.e., EV, budgets, targets, working capital, material sales forecasts, etc.)
- Monitor and proactively address performance and financial metrics including those related to SCM cost, schedule, quality, and EVMS.
- Communication and collaboration with other MPM’s and programs to maximize efficiency and use of best practices across the entire program.
- Overall ownership of the supplier management process including supplier performance, SCM metrics, international issues, material forecasting, Make/Buy Where strategy, strategic agreements, and communication of customer flow through requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc.
- 10 years of Supply Chain or Program Management experience
- Experience communicating with external and internal customers on key issues
- Experience resolving complex issues with suppliers or customers
- Experience with supply chain and related systems, and/or supplier management and/or subcontract management, and/or cost estimating and finance
- Ability to assess supplier risk and to develop and execute mitigation plans
- Experience leading others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance within one year of employment
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Top Secret Clearance
- Raytheon or similar Six Sigma Specialist
- Able to coordinate strategies and manage tactical execution
- General understanding of working in an Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment
- Working knowledge in translating customer terms and conditions into supplier requirements and reviewing statements of work for completeness and conformance to program requirements
- General understanding in managing technical requirements to a schedule and budget
- Bachler Degree in One of the Following Areas: Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering-General or Industrial, or Operations
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
TX - McKinney
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Work on interesting projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Indy Pride Career Fair 2019
Time: 10:00 am ET - 2:00 pm ET Address: Indiana Historical Society 450 West Ohio Street Indianapolis, Indiana 46202 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon Online People with Disabilities Career Fair
Time: 12:00 pm PT - 2:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Recruit Military - Boston Veterans Job Fair - Foxbourgh, MA
Time: 11:00 am ET - 3:00 pm ET Address: Gillette Stadium 1 patriot Place, Foxborough, MA Foxborough, MA, Massachusetts 02035 Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Raytheon IIS Networking Event - Dayton Ohio
Time: 3:00 pm PT - 7:00 pm PT Address: TJ Chumps 1100 E Dayton Yellow Springs Rd Fairborn, Ohio 45324 Type: Networking EventRegister
New Mexico State U., Resume Reviews
Time: 1:00 pm MT - 5:00 pm MT Address: NMSU The Engineering Learning Communities Rooms 345 & 351 Las Cruces, New Mexico 88003 Type: Campus Screens
Raytheon IIS Career Fair - Screaming Eagle
Time: 9:00 am ET - 5:00 pm ET Address: Raytheon 134 National Business Parkway, Suite 100 Annapolis Junction, Maryland 20701 Type: Professional Career FairRegister