Mgr III Business CommunicationsApply Requisition ID 144357BR Date updated 07/18/2019
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead multi-disciplined communications planning and execution of mission area campaigns, events and tradeshows.
- Building strategic relationships with key business stakeholders in Business Development, programs and functions;
- Assisting in the development of marketing and advertising plans to support key mission area campaigns;
- Actively collaborate with team on multi-disciplined communications efforts to include branding, public relations support, digital and social media engagement, employee communications, and community relations activities;
- Proactively engaging the media in support of key mission area campaigns;
- Developing key messages, talking points, speeches and news releases;
- Digital and social media storytelling through the creation of original feature articles, videos, photographs, etc.; and
- Preparing executives for media engagements.
- 10 or more years of experience working in the areas listed above.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing strategic communications programs from concept through execution
- Proven media relations experience
- Demonstrated networking capabilities among various communities, e.g. acquisition officials/leads and the Department of Defense and other government agencies
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and influence senior management
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities while driving tasks to completion
- Ability to apply measurement and evaluation tools to create insights
- Ability to use key messages to drive engagement with external audiences
- Strong executive presence and ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of the defense, aerospace or related industries
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Communications & Corporate Affairs
Type Of Job
DC - Washington
MA - Boston
TX - McKinney
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Transform military experiences into private sector enterprises
As an organization, we have a tremendous level of respect for military service. Our customers are the men and women defending our nation, and a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves, National Guard or are military veterans themselves. Learn More
Forget Silicon Valley
Defense companies are technology companies – but with missions bigger than creating the next hot gadget for the holidays. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Hire Our Heroes Fort Hood Career Summit - Networking Reception
Time: 4:00 pm CT - 6:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood 28218 Wainwright Dr Fort Hood, Texas 76544 Type: Professional Career Fair
ClearedJobs.net CyberTexas Job Fair - UTSA Downtown
Time: 11:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: UTSA Downtown 501 W. Cesar E. Chavez Blvd. Durango Building San Antonio, Texas 78207 Type: Professional Career Fair
Hire Our Heroes Fort Hood Career Summit - Career Fair
Time: 2:00 pm CT - 5:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood 28218 Wainwright Dr. Fort Hood, Texas 76544 Type: Professional Career Fair
8th Annual Regional Job Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 1:00 pm ET Address: Lowell Memorial Auditorium 50 E Merrimack Street Lowell, MA , 01852 Type: Professional Career Fair
DICE Career Fair - Dallas TX
Time: 4:00 pm CT - 7:00 pm CT Address: Ruthe Jackson Center 3113 S Carrier Pkwy Grand Prairie, Texas 75052 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon IIS Career Fair - DOMino
Time: 10:00 am ET - 6:00 pm ET Address: Raytheon 22210 Pacific Blvd Dulles, Virginia 20166 Type: Professional Career FairRegister