Financial Analyst IIApply Requisition ID 143528BR Date updated 07/09/2019
Primary responsibilities include partnering with the Program Manager and CAM’s/IPTL’s and provide personal involvement in the successful planning and execution of the program to the contract. Ensure that all required financial inputs (including reporting) are reviewed, analyzed and submitted on time. Responsibilities include variance analysis, data reviewing and reporting, and Estimate-at-Completion (EAC) development. Individual shall also be responsible for providing the internal financial planning (e.g., bookings, sales, profit and cash forecasting and analysis) and billings for respective programs. In addition, this position is responsible for actively identifying risks that affect cost and/or schedule and providing proactive analysis of all financial aspects of the projects.
- Minimum 2 years Related Experience
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and accuracy in reporting
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and develop applied solutions and process improvements
- Good organizational skills in coordinating program personnel toward common finance goals by setting priorities
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to develop solutions to a variety of complex problems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and influence in a matrix organization
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- U.S. Citizenship Status is Required as this position will require the ability to Access US Only Data Systems.
- Government Contractor Industry experience with knowledge of both government accounting (FAR, CAS) and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance processes.
- Experience in preparing and reviewing Estimates at Completion (EACs)
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS) & Experience with and knowledge of APEX EV
- Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Proactive with demonstrated ability to creatively problem solve
- Working Knowledge of APEX, PRISM, and BW Reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
TX - McKinney
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Work on interesting projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Hire Our Heroes Fort Hood Career Summit - Networking Reception
Time: 4:00 pm CT - 6:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood 28218 Wainwright Dr Fort Hood, Texas 76544 Type: Professional Career Fair
ClearedJobs.net CyberTexas Job Fair - UTSA Downtown
Time: 11:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: UTSA Downtown 501 W. Cesar E. Chavez Blvd. Durango Building San Antonio, Texas 78207 Type: Professional Career Fair
Hire Our Heroes Fort Hood Career Summit - Career Fair
Time: 2:00 pm CT - 5:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood 28218 Wainwright Dr. Fort Hood, Texas 76544 Type: Professional Career Fair
8th Annual Regional Job Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 1:00 pm ET Address: Lowell Memorial Auditorium 50 E Merrimack Street Lowell, MA , 01852 Type: Professional Career Fair
DICE Career Fair - Dallas TX
Time: 4:00 pm CT - 7:00 pm CT Address: Ruthe Jackson Center 3113 S Carrier Pkwy Grand Prairie, Texas 75052 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon IIS Career Fair - DOMino
Time: 10:00 am ET - 6:00 pm ET Address: Raytheon 22210 Pacific Blvd Dulles, Virginia 20166 Type: Professional Career FairRegister