Sr Multi-Disciplined Eng I: System-Level IntegrationApply Requisition ID 103615BR Date updated 09/20/2017
The RESP Department is the focal point for receiver, exciter, beam steering, and signal processing technology. The department is responsible for the design, development, integration, and lifecycle support of IDS products. Engineers within the department are able to move across focal points and various stages of the system development lifecycle.
System Level Integration Engineers in this position will be responsible for supporting the development and integration of computer system, networks, and internally developed systems. Successful candidates will be expected to solve complex technical problems and develop highly innovative and ingenious solutions.
This position can be a Salary Grade G08 or G09 based on the candidate’s qualifications as they related to their skills, experience, and responsibilities as they relate to the position.
- 4+ years of experience in the field of engineering or related technical disciplines
- Experience translating system performance and operations specifications into hardware requirements, design, and test specifications
- Experience in the design, testing, and troubleshooting of computer systems and networks
- Experience in data transfer processes and Information Assurance
- Experience in simulation, integration, test, and analysis of complex computer and network systems
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- Prior experience with Defense Radar Design and/or Development programs
- Experience in Fiber Optic data transfer link design
- Experience in implementing National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-171, 800-53, or other Information Assurance requirements
- Excellent communication, technical writing, oral presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or Computer Science (Advance Degrees preferred)
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Type Of Job
MA - Marlborough
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
The Engineer as Executive
Danielle Curcio credits her penchant for problem-solving and willingness to take on new challenges for her unique position as a top executive engineer at Raytheon. Learn More
Six myths abut being a woman in engineering: Career offers upward mobility, great pay and respect
What's a typical "engineer" look like? Some might picture a cubicle-dwelling, introverted nerd. And engineers are also all men, right? Learn More
Engineers Building a Better World
Raytheon Chairman and CEO Thomas A. Kennedy, a UCLA engineering alumnus, gave the school's commencement address. Learn More
- View all events
ASU Fulton Engineering Career Fair, Spring 2018
Time: 12:00 pm MT - 5:00 pm MT Address: Memorial Union, 2nd Floor 301 E. Orange Street Tempe, Arizona 85281 Type: Campus Career Fair
UCLA SWE Info Session
Time: 6:00 pm PT - 7:30 pm PT Address: UCLA , Type: Information Session
U. Maryland, College Park - Computer Science Career Fair (Spring 2018)
Time: 3:00 pm ET - 8:00 pm ET Address: College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center 3501 University Blvd. East Computer Science 2/20/18 (RAYTHEON) College Park , Maryland 20742 Type: Campus Career Fair
Michigan State Engineering EXPO - Spring 2018
Time: 3:00 pm ET - 6:00 pm ET Address: Engineering Building 428 S Shaw Lane East Lansing, Michigan 48824 Type: Canceled Events
UT Arlington Engineering Career Fair - Spring 2018
Time: 10:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: Maverick Activities Center 500 W. Nedderman Drive Arlington, Texas 76019 Type: Campus Career Fair
UT Austin CNS Career Fair - Spring 2018
Time: 1:00 pm CT - 5:00 pm CT Address: Frank Erwin Special Events Center 1701 Red River 78712 Austin, Texas 78712 Type: Campus Career Fair