Principal Financial AnalystApply Requisition ID 102351BR Date updated 08/24/2017
This position will be responsible for coordination and preparation of various Product Area and Mission Area level financial deliverables, including 5-Year and Annual Operation Plans, monthly financial forecasts and operational reviews, Short Range Outlook (SRO), and weekly report distributions. Additionally, the position will support and track investment activities (NBI, Capital, and IR&D) as well as inventory projects (CFR / AR). The analyst will have significant input into strategic improvement initiatives with primary responsibility for the development, deployment, and maintenance of new and value-added reports.
This position will be an integral part of a fast paced finance team where strategic thinking, multitasking and individual initiative are key requirements. The successful candidate will raise the performance levels of those with whom they work and provide the organizations they support with timely and thorough qualitative analysis that supports strategic decision making.
Note: This position can be a G08 (A03 – Sr. Financial Analyst) or G09 (A04 – Principal Financial Analyst) depending on the level of directly related experience.
- At least six (6) years of related finance experience, or four (4) years of related experience and a Master’s Degree.
- Strong computer skills, which include a high level of proficiency with advanced Microsoft Excel functions (Pivot Tables, Lookups, Macros, etc.).
- Good written and verbal skills including a demonstrated ability to succinctly present complex information to all levels of management.
- Ability to interact with and influence individuals at every level of the Finance and functional organizations.
- Proficiency with SAP/APEX, PRISM, and Business Warehouse (BW) reporting.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to prioritize concurrent requirements and accommodate numerous stakeholders.
- Shows initiative by seeking ways to expand on existing practices and improve processes and data analysis.
- Strong desire to learn and contribute in a dynamic and highly collaborative team-based environment.
- Ability to work under general direction and actively participate in determining objectives of assignments.
- Understanding of Raytheon financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Exposure to Finance / Accounting or related disciplines preferred)
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
MA - Marlborough
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Cleareancejobs Virtual Career Fair
Time: 12:00 pm ET - 3:00 pm ET Address: , Type: Professional Career Fair
Recruit Military - San Diego Veterans Job Fair
Time: 11:00 am PT - 3:00 pm PT Address: Scottish Rite Event Center 195 Camino Del Rio South San Diego, California 92108 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon Finance, Estimating and Pricing Virtual Career Fair
Time: 12:00 pm PT - 1:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Professional Career Fair
Recruit Military - Fort Hood Job Fair
Time: 11:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood 24th Street and Wainwright Dr. Ft. Hood, Texas 76544 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon: Veterans AUSA CALIBRE Conference
Time: 11:00 am PT - 1:00 pm PT Address: AUSA Mail Center/Job Fair Attn: Vanessa Gibson 2425 Wilson Blvd. Suite 111 Arlington, Virginia 22201 Type: Professional Career Fair
Georgia Tech - ECE Career Fair Spring 2018
Time: 10:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Christopher Klaus Advanced Computing Building 266 Ferst Drive Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0765 Type: Campus Career Fair