Manager III-Program ManagementApply Requisition ID 102642BR Date updated 09/08/2017
This position aligns the program team with business priorities and provides clear direction aligned with organizational goals to ensure Raytheon's contractual and financial commitments, standards of conduct, and promotes a One Company perspective for the most effective solutions to meet customer needs and grow the business. The Program Manager acts as the primary customer contact on capture, status and performance, and interfaces regularly with suppliers/subcontractors and business leaders for execution of the programs and coordinating/costing proposals. The Program Manager anticipates and fulfills customer needs to ensure continued business growth.
This position is responsible for day to day execution of the ATNAVICS National Maintenance Contract and Engineering programs.
Duties include management of all cost, schedule and technical execution of the assigned programs. The position requires regular interface with our functional counterparts such as Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain and Quality and requires regular interfacing with our internal customers at IIS. The success of these programs drives future business growth therefore it is critical not only to the warfighter but also our internal growth projections.
This position has an overall responsibility for annual sales in the range of $15 to $20 million.
Basic Qualifications/Required Skills:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Program Management Office
- Bachelor Degree in Science or Engineering, Business or Scientific / Technical field or related degree.
- Level 6 Raytheon Program Management Certification or ability to achieve certification within 6 months.
- Captured Management Certified or within ability to achieve certification within 12 months.
- Experience working with US Army, Navy and Marine customers
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally extensively
- Prior experience in maintaining Program Financial Controls including: Earned Value Management Systems, budgeting, scheduling, and performance monitoring applications.
- EVMS Certification
- Current Secret Clearance
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working on radar or Air Traffic Control programs during design, development, and production phases.
- Experience working with international customers
- Experience in mobile ATC systems
- Extensive experience working sustainment or logistics programs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to communicate program status, issues and resolution plans across all major stakeholders including Raytheon senior management, Customers and major subcontractors
- Experience with business and project management tools and procedures (e.g. IPDS, EVMS, IMS/IMP, Risk Management, Financial Forecasts and EAC)
- Must be highly organized and be an effective leader, communicator, decision maker and able to inspire teams to meet production targets.
- Experience working Development/sustainment/logistics programs
- Experienced in integrating major subsystems into turnkey approach
- Six Sigma Specialist
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
MA - Marlborough
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Cleareancejobs Virtual Career Fair
Time: 12:00 pm ET - 3:00 pm ET Address: , Type: Professional Career Fair
Recruit Military - San Diego Veterans Job Fair
Time: 11:00 am PT - 3:00 pm PT Address: Scottish Rite Event Center 195 Camino Del Rio South San Diego, California 92108 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon Finance, Estimating and Pricing Virtual Career Fair
Time: 12:00 pm PT - 1:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Professional Career Fair
Recruit Military - Fort Hood Job Fair
Time: 11:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood 24th Street and Wainwright Dr. Ft. Hood, Texas 76544 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon: Veterans AUSA CALIBRE Conference
Time: 11:00 am PT - 1:00 pm PT Address: AUSA Mail Center/Job Fair Attn: Vanessa Gibson 2425 Wilson Blvd. Suite 111 Arlington, Virginia 22201 Type: Professional Career Fair
Georgia Tech - ECE Career Fair Spring 2018
Time: 10:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Christopher Klaus Advanced Computing Building 266 Ferst Drive Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0765 Type: Campus Career Fair