Information Technology Program LeadApply Requisition ID 98298BR Date updated 06/07/2017
This position is for an Information Technology (IT) Program Lead in support of Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) programs. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing IT leadership and management of the Information Technology needs in Marlborough, MA.Responsibilities include ensuring that IT scope is properly executed in accordance to performance standards; leveraging thought leadership, innovative solutions, and cost savings initiatives.
This candidate must have a current active Secret clearance to qualify.
They will partner with engineering and proposal/program management to capture functional requirements, translate requirements into program environment planning and execution plans, and manage changes in scope and function of the development and collaborative environments over the lifecycle of the program.Responsibilities include oversight and monitoring of cost, schedules, and performance of IT tasks, which will include task planning and scheduling, earned value reporting and variance analysis.You will use your strong background in supporting Proposals/Programs through your experience in Project Management, Integrated Product Development System (IPDS), Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and Control Account Manager (CAM) methodologies.The candidate will work closely across multi-functional teams comprised of Engineering, Security, Manufacturing, Integrated Supply Chain management as well as senior Program and IT leadership on program status and will require influence across multiple Functional Areas.
This position may require the ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
This position can be filled at Salary Grade G09 or G10 based on the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibilities required for the position.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
·Proactively participate in pre-proposal and proposal process by strategizing with IPT/CPT, deciphering IT requirements in Statement of Work (SOW) and providing Basis of Estimates (BOEs) for future business opportunities and pursuits.
·Work in an Integrated Product Team/Cross Product Team (IPT/CPT) environment, ensuring effective IT support of program, from start-up to sustainment, in alignment with program cost and schedule performance goals.
·Daily tasking and oversight of the team that provides the design and operation of the software development, software integration, software/system requirements, and continuous access of the IT environment.
·Fill the role as the Control Account Manager (CAM) for the IT budget including oversight and monitoring of costs, schedules, and performance of IT tasks. Manage and direct the daily execution of the contract's IT requirements to assure performance goals are met.
·Formally identify, assess, monitor, and mitigate IT related risk and dependencies throughout the proposal/program lifecycle.
·Lead IT and Program related projects through development and implementation utilizing project planning, team building, recurring task management, and formal presentations to leadership through completion.
·Support preparation and/or presentation of weekly/monthly program reviews, EAC, AOP, and Capital Planning.
·Support IPDS Gate reviews as applicable, including Independent Reviews.
- An active Secret clearance
- 6+ years’ overall Information Technology and/or Software/Systems Engineering experience
- Project Management such as Risk & Opportunity management, CAM, and performance tracking/management
- Professional exposure to EVMS (Earned Value Management System or similar budget tracking system
- Experience in facilitating and responding to Requests for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Skilled in proposal preparation, IT and Engineering requirements analysis, cost and schedule estimation and technical documentation related to the Statement of Work (SOW)
- 8+ years’ overall Information Technology and/or Software/Systems Engineering experience for the E05
- High level working knowledge of Software development, Systems integration, and test processes to support activities across the program life cycle.
- Experience with the Integrated Product Development System (IPDS)
- Effective presence and influential leadership capability with the ability to interact with senior levels of leadership – including customer, Raytheon teammates, and suppliers
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written). Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver executive style presentation
- Working experience within Software and/or Systems Engineering
- Experience working in a program and/or engineering environment. Previous Global Program support desired
- Demonstrated experience in Business Case Analysis and Return on Investment (ROI)
- Through strong organization skills, demonstrate solid problem solving skills in anticipating and analyzing needs as well as quickly identifying solutions
- Knowledgeable of Contracts, SOWs, BOEs, IT and Engineering (SW & Systems) Processes and Practices.
- Working knowledge of Software development, Systems integration, and test processes to support activities across the program life cycle.
- BS/BA or advanced degree in related field (such as Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Engineering)
Raytheon Company, with 2015 sales of $23 billion and 61,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 94 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5ITM products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries.
Secret - Current
Computer/Management Information Systems
Type Of Job
MA - Marlborough
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
ASU Fulton Engineering Career Fair, Spring 2018
Time: 12:00 pm MT - 5:00 pm MT Address: Memorial Union, 2nd Floor 301 E. Orange Street Tempe, Arizona 85281 Type: Campus Career Fair
UCLA SWE Info Session
Time: 6:00 pm PT - 7:30 pm PT Address: UCLA , Type: Information Session
U. Maryland, College Park - Computer Science Career Fair (Spring 2018)
Time: 3:00 pm ET - 8:00 pm ET Address: College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center 3501 University Blvd. East Computer Science 2/20/18 (RAYTHEON) College Park , Maryland 20742 Type: Campus Career Fair
Michigan State Engineering EXPO - Spring 2018
Time: 3:00 pm ET - 6:00 pm ET Address: Engineering Building 428 S Shaw Lane East Lansing, Michigan 48824 Type: Canceled Events
UT Arlington Engineering Career Fair - Spring 2018
Time: 10:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: Maverick Activities Center 500 W. Nedderman Drive Arlington, Texas 76019 Type: Campus Career Fair
UT Austin CNS Career Fair - Spring 2018
Time: 1:00 pm CT - 5:00 pm CT Address: Frank Erwin Special Events Center 1701 Red River 78712 Austin, Texas 78712 Type: Campus Career Fair