Director I-Program ManagementApply Requisition ID 102749BR Date updated 09/12/2017
Manage a full range of Domestic Automation systems business including all operational responsibilities for a wide range of products and systems. Responsible for the results and effectiveness of Raytheon’s domestic air traffic control sector. Ensure Raytheon remains the clear industry leader in research, development, and delivery of the most flexible, modern and affordable domestic civilian and military air traffic control systems through the thought leadership of NextGen.
Ability to securely grow capture, present and tailor actionable in real time the needs of decision makers (i.e. FAA, civilian air traffic managers, aviation constituents, Inspector General, National Air Traffic Control Association (NATCA), Professional Air Safety Specialist (PASS), THUD Congressional Staffers and DoD military air traffic commanders. Be able to provide strategic planning including customer relationships, business strategy development and coordination of multi business opportunities and management of new business resource accounts. Able to lead large, complex and geographically dispersed teams.
Broad understanding/experience with air traffic automation systems and its product line, including STARS/TAMR, NWP, STDDS, and TFMS.
Provide communications with our customers (both the FAA and DoD) in the area of planning strategic growth discussions and implementation of air traffic control requirements. Provide recommendations for determining overall, near-term and long range direction and plans for the automation programs. Use skills and methodology to successfully achieve and execute all domestic automation overall programs goals providing solutions to achieving all financial targets. Be able to understand and work strategically with the FAA’s/DoD Acquisition Management Systems (AMS) process to influence change.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 14 years of experience in program management of Air Traffic Management activities
- Experience successfully managing P&L for $200M business with 7% CAGR
- Prior experience in maintaining Program Financial Controls including: Earned Value Management Systems, budgeting, scheduling, and performance monitoring applications.
- Requires knowledge of National Air Space/Aviation from the Terminal Automation, Enroute, and Surface Management domain perspectives.
- Must be familiar with the President’s budgeting process through the Office of Management and Budgets (OMB).
- Level 3 Raytheon Program Management Certification or ability to achieve certification within 6 months.
- Captured Management Certified or within ability to achieve certification within 12 months.
- Extensive experience working with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally extensively, with frequent travel to Washington, DC
- Excellent written and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly and competently convey key program messages
- Demonstrated success with developing high performing teams and collaborative relationships
- Current Secret Clearance
- Drives excellence in everything creating a culture of Continuous Improvement
- Breadth of business acumen skills
- Level 2 Raytheon Program Management Certification
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Science or Mathematics.
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Science or Mathematics
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
DC - Washington
MA - Marlborough
VA - Dulles
VA - Washington Dulles (IAD)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Cleareancejobs Virtual Career Fair
Time: 12:00 pm ET - 3:00 pm ET Address: , Type: Professional Career Fair
Recruit Military - San Diego Veterans Job Fair
Time: 11:00 am PT - 3:00 pm PT Address: Scottish Rite Event Center 195 Camino Del Rio South San Diego, California 92108 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon Finance, Estimating and Pricing Virtual Career Fair
Time: 12:00 pm PT - 1:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Professional Career Fair
Recruit Military - Fort Hood Job Fair
Time: 11:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood 24th Street and Wainwright Dr. Ft. Hood, Texas 76544 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon: Veterans AUSA CALIBRE Conference
Time: 11:00 am PT - 1:00 pm PT Address: AUSA Mail Center/Job Fair Attn: Vanessa Gibson 2425 Wilson Blvd. Suite 111 Arlington, Virginia 22201 Type: Professional Career Fair
Georgia Tech - ECE Career Fair Spring 2018
Time: 10:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Christopher Klaus Advanced Computing Building 266 Ferst Drive Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0765 Type: Campus Career Fair