Digital Signal Processing EngineerApply Requisition ID 102984BR Date updated 09/11/2017
This position can be a Salary Grade G09 or G10 based on the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
SADID is seeking an engineering professional to be part of the System Engineering team that design and develop DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING TECHNOLGIES for world-class Surveillance Radar programs in our Woburn, Marlboro and Tewksbury MA locations.
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience with signal and/or image processing systems
- Experience developing digital signal processing algorithms and techniques for interference suppression and target detection, imaging and tracking
- Experience with discrete time systems and signals
- Experience with bandwidth, resolution, and sampling rates in multiple domains
- Experience with linear systems, Fourier Transforms, digital filtering and spectral analysis
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Experience with the theory and implementation of Fast Fourier Transform algorithms and its use in spectral analysis
- Familiarity with FPGA design and programming
- Familiarity with Phase Array Antennas and Digital Beamforming architectures and techniques
- Familiarity with target discrimination, classification and identification techniques
- Ability to design and analyze multi-target track filtering algorithms
- Experience with systems integration, simulation and qualification testing
- Experience with RF Systems Engineering including knowledge of RF performance analysis
- Familiarity with the Navy, Air Force and Army Customers
- Excellent documentation and communication skills, both written and oral
- Experienced with completing designs on schedule and within budget
- Ability to write and evaluate requirements for digital signal processing functionality
- Ability to perform statistical modeling of radar signals and analyze detection and track performance using Matlab and/or Java.
Keywords: Discrete time systems, CFAR, data compression, matched filter, signal integration, pulse doppler, STAP algorithms, sidelobe cancellation
All job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon's Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat one another.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
MA - Marlborough
MA - Tewksbury
MA - Woburn
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Cleareancejobs Virtual Career Fair
Time: 12:00 pm ET - 3:00 pm ET Address: , Type: Professional Career Fair
Recruit Military - San Diego Veterans Job Fair
Time: 11:00 am PT - 3:00 pm PT Address: Scottish Rite Event Center 195 Camino Del Rio South San Diego, California 92108 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon Finance, Estimating and Pricing Virtual Career Fair
Time: 12:00 pm PT - 1:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Professional Career Fair
Recruit Military - Fort Hood Job Fair
Time: 11:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood 24th Street and Wainwright Dr. Ft. Hood, Texas 76544 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon: Veterans AUSA CALIBRE Conference
Time: 11:00 am PT - 1:00 pm PT Address: AUSA Mail Center/Job Fair Attn: Vanessa Gibson 2425 Wilson Blvd. Suite 111 Arlington, Virginia 22201 Type: Professional Career Fair
Georgia Tech - ECE Career Fair Spring 2018
Time: 10:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Christopher Klaus Advanced Computing Building 266 Ferst Drive Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0765 Type: Campus Career Fair