Configuration Analyst I
Powerful Careers – Legendary Innovations. Raytheon offers a wealth of opportunities for your future and beyond. Bring your talent and skills to a company where challenging the status quo and innovative thinking is encouraged. Our recent college graduate and internship/co-op opportunities allow you to put your academic achievements to work. You'll be presented with opportunities that have an immediate impact on who we are and our presence in a global industry.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Challenge Status Quo
- Communication Skills
- Eager to Learn
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Traits
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
We hire people who want to make the world a safer place.
It’s fun. The work we do is exciting. The growth has been positive. The opportunities have been abundant. There’s a lot of potential in the company, and I’ve experienced it firsthand.– Alfonso Lopez, Engineer
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Watch your financial wellness grow. Enrollment eligibility begins on your first day of work with an employer match up to 3%.
Be recognized and recognize others with our new employee awards program. At Raytheon, we appreciate notable and exceptional performance.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon appreciates work/life balance. Employees can work 9 hours a day every week and receive every other Friday off*
* Requires departmental/manager approval; Interns/Co-ops in California may not be eligible to participate.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 12 holidays per year including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Our educational assistance program provides reimbursement for approved courses and accredited certificate/degree programs relevant to your position. Full-time employees are eligible for up to $10,000 in assistance each year.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
The Engineering Product Integrity (EPI) group is responsible for Configuration Management, Data Management, Process Development, Performance Analysis and improvement across the Mechanical Engineering Directorate across the country in IDS.
This position will support all EPI disciplines. A self-motivated, self-disciplined individual is the ideal candidate for this position. The candidate will serve as a cross functional analyst supporting Hardware Configuration Management, Data Management, Engineering Process Measurement and Analysis and Design Check. The candidate must be a flexible team player with the ability to prioritize and support multiple concurrent tasks in a diverse environment across multiple geographic regions, to include:
- Supporting process and technical improvements to the business command media system, Center process documentation updates and Center special projects.
- Participates in the coordination and administration of assigned configuration management activities relative to identification, control, and accounting for systems and/or equipment in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Establish procedures for and implement the introduction of changes to engineering documents for an assigned program.
- Establish data management guidelines for the program(s) IAW contractual and internal requirements
- Review and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities.
- Ensures that customer requirements are implemented and reviews change accounting activity to ensure compliance with configuration management policies
- Participate in collecting Engineering metrics data, maintaining measurement and analysis tools, and preparing of Engineering organization reports
- Contributes to data management internal projects as well as the upgrading of standards and best practice guidelines.
- Proficient in use and administration of version control tools
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple ongoing projects and parallel release activities
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Must have good communication skills
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Ability to work well with all organizational levels
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines
- Ability to work proactively (self-motivated) in a collaborative environment balancing different customer needs while remaining results focused
- Experience in hardware design and development environment
- Self-Starter: willing to learn new tools and work with a variety of technical and non-technical disciplines
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.