Collection ManagerApply Requisition ID 127585BR Date updated 11/09/2018
Raytheon is seeking experienced ISR Collection Managers / ISR Strategists to support our customer in Afghanistan, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar. Most of the positions are in Afghanistan. When not deployed there are a limited number of opportunities supporting USCENTCOM MacDill AFB Tampa, Florida. This position will require deployments to Afghanistan, Kuwait, Bahrain, and/or Qatar. Other future overseas locations may be added in the future in response to customer requirements.
- Developing ISR Collection Strategies, developing and submitting Collection Requirements (CRs),
- Performing Collection Operations functions for the various ISR assets to include Current Operations (CUOPS) and interaction with Processing, Exploitation, Dissemination (PED) personnel,
- Performing short, medium, and long range ISR planning, and
- Developing ISR Assessments to include Measures of Performance (MoP) and Measures of Effectiveness (MoE).
- Training government and military personnel on the development of ISR Strategies and Collection Requirements is also a key facet of these positions.
- Secondary duties include working with JDISS Operations personnel to provide training, feedback, customer support, and the identification of new Intelligence Mission Applications (IMAs) in support of the JDISS product line.
- Submitting travel requests, trip reports, after action reports, lesson’s learned, and Weekly Activity Report (WAR) input to JDISS OPS is required.
- Must have active TS/SCI security clearance
- 4+ years of directly relevant experience
- Experience performing Collection Requirements Management (CRM)
- Collection Operations Management (COM) experience.
- Experience developing ISR Plans / Strategy on the COCOM or National level
- Experience developing ISR Assessments.
- Collection Management Experience in one of the ISR/CM disciplines (CRM, COM, Plans or Assessments)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently overseas with no on-site company support or supervision
- Systems Experience with Planning Tool for Resource Integration, Synchronization, and Management (PRISM), GIMS, Google Earth, CRATE, and other related CM tools.
- Must be a self-starter with a robust knowledge of collection management processes
- Must meet medical and physical requirements to be deployed overseas
- Be willing to travel in country via military air and land transport
- Possess an current passport with at minimum18 months before expiration and 2 blank pages
- Experience developing and delivering formal training. Curriculum development / instruction. experience
Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline. Seven years of directly related work experience may be substituted for degree.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
Bahrain - Manama
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Work on interesting projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Hire Our Heroes Fort Hood Career Summit - Networking Reception
Time: 4:00 pm CT - 6:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood 28218 Wainwright Dr Fort Hood, Texas 76544 Type: Professional Career Fair
ClearedJobs.net CyberTexas Job Fair - UTSA Downtown
Time: 11:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: UTSA Downtown 501 W. Cesar E. Chavez Blvd. Durango Building San Antonio, Texas 78207 Type: Professional Career Fair
Hire Our Heroes Fort Hood Career Summit - Career Fair
Time: 2:00 pm CT - 5:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood 28218 Wainwright Dr. Fort Hood, Texas 76544 Type: Professional Career Fair
8th Annual Regional Job Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 1:00 pm ET Address: Lowell Memorial Auditorium 50 E Merrimack Street Lowell, MA , 01852 Type: Professional Career Fair
DICE Career Fair - Dallas TX
Time: 4:00 pm CT - 7:00 pm CT Address: Ruthe Jackson Center 3113 S Carrier Pkwy Grand Prairie, Texas 75052 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon IIS Career Fair - DOMino
Time: 10:00 am ET - 6:00 pm ET Address: Raytheon 22210 Pacific Blvd Dulles, Virginia 20166 Type: Professional Career FairRegister