Senior Technical Training SpecialistApply Requisition ID 155183BR Date updated 02/20/2020
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Position will be based at Randwick, NSW
- Fast Paced, dynamic work environment
The Senior Technical Training Specialist is responsible for the analysis and design of training solutions, as well as providing oversight to the design, development and delivery of the training courses and material responsible for ensuring the training requirements of the program and/or personnel are met.
- Applies expertise in training analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation to enable training solutions for the program.
- Integrates training analysis work with the National Training Framework and Australian Qualification Framework.
- Creates and controls training elements of the project plans to meet schedule, budget, and quality requirements.
- Analyses, designs, and records training device functional requirements for the programs training device suite.
- Leads the training analysis and design activities to enable hand over to the training developer.
- Coordinate the review of program plans, procedures, and work instructions to meet the contracted and Quality Management System requirements.
- University Degree in Education, Training & Assessment, or equivalent experience.
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management / Leadership or Training & Assessment (desirable)
- Minimum of four (4) years prior relevant experience.
- Requires advanced knowledge of training analysis, design, and development.
- Practical knowledge of project management is desirable.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking the "Apply" button below or contact us at email@example.com. 155183BR 155183
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Training & Development
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.