Senior Manager Export/Import (EXIM) Support ServicesApply Requisition ID 153679BR Date updated 01/14/2020
- Leading Defence Contractor
- Great benefits and career opportunities
- Multiple locations available.
Reporting to the Global Trade Director, this position is responsible for contributing to overall business performance by partnering with Raytheon management to develop and implement business tools, systems and training to facilitate a cohesive and effective trade control management system.
- Perform needs analysis and requirements development for export/import specific tools and automation applications.
- Lead the coordination and deployment of an automated export control management system, including ongoing improvement initiatives.
- Identify and develop appropriate training mechanisms and support to increase and maintain export/import awareness across the business.
- Develop and implement an effective and sustainable communications plan to facilitate information sharing on export/import issues and requirements.
- Identify efficiencies and opportunities within existing business applications and practices to embed export/import requirements.
- Work closely with functional leaders to identify opportunities to implement export/import requirements into management practices to ensure an optimal company-wide and consistent approach to export/import issues.
- Degree qualification in Business, Commerce, Law or equivalent experience
- Ideally eight (8) years prior relevant experience.
- Requires deep knowledge of the export/import operations and/or global trade operations work area.
- Demonstrated experience supporting customer requirements and meeting time critical deadlines.
- Practical experience in applying export/import policies and procedures.
- Broad knowledge of project management is desirable.
Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance as needed. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career we encourage you to click on the apply button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 153679
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - Queensland
Australia - South Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.