IT Platforms System Administrator (SharePoint)Apply Requisition ID 152859BR Date updated 12/02/2019
- Make your mark as part of a close-knit team
- Leading Defence Contractor
- Based in Macquarie Park, NSW
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, effective collaborator, providing deep technical expertise in the SharePoint and an excitement for product development and continuous improvement. They must be delivery focused, while also exhibiting the ability to work on multiple assignments; exercise good judgment in decision-making; meet deadlines; work independently, demonstrate an attention to detail, and be flexible.
- Completion of assigned tasks under the direction of the Team Leader to ensure tasks are delivered on time, within budget, while achieving their stated objectives
- Provides technical support to enable the build, configuration, integration, operation, and maintenance of the Information, Communication, & Technology production, development, and test environments
- Monitoring of systems including alert management, event logs, security logs, performance, availability and capacity planning; whilst also managing system accounts, permissions, and directory operations and ensure service delivery staff have the necessary up-to-date information for account administration activities
- Provide 1st, 2nd, and 3rd level support for applications and systems including administration of platforms and integration as part of the software development environments
- Provide the technical input into the development and maintenance of Disaster Recovery Plans and Business Continuity Plans for server and communication infrastructure and assist in the practical implementation of these plans as required
- Ideally four (4) years’ experience in SharePoint Administration with practical experience managing SharePoint environments (SharePoint 2013, 2016, 2019 and Online)
- Qualification in Microsoft SharePoint Administration
- Demonstrated experience automating administration tasks using PowerShell scripts
- Demonstrated experience working with SharePoint Server and SQL Server
- Understanding and experience with SharePoint best practices
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career we encourage you to click on the apply button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 152859
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Computer/Management Information Systems
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.