Integrated Product Team LeadApply Requisition ID 141536BR Date updated 05/31/2019
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Exciting new project
- Based in Sydney
The IPT Lead plays a key role in the Land 19 Phase 7B Program. The IPT Lead is responsible for the day to day management and execution of a set IPT deliverable, and works closely with the Program Director, Chief Engineer, Engineering Manager, other (IPT) Leads, and resident liaisons located overseas. The IPT Lead will lead a team of engineering, and support staff to deliver this capability within the cost and schedule constraints set by the Land 19 Phase 7B project.
- Monitor and control subcontractors to ensure timely delivery of the product.
- Lead the functional support for successful execution of the project
- Develop business cases and shape senior customers for future application of the technology.
- Manage export/import aspects of the program (will include technology controlled under the International Trafficking of Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Planning, direction and control of project operations including subcontracts management, risk management, and budget and schedule control.
- Demonstrated skills in Financial cost control utilising Earned Value Principles.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Government processes and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Project Management, or Management discipline or equivalent experience.
- Eligible for registration as a Registered Project Manager (RegPM) with Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) with accreditation to CPPM or higher.
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience as a Project Manager.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance as needed. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva.
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.