Senior Consultant - Cybersecurity - CNI SectorApply Requisition ID 133454BR Date updated 02/13/2019
As a senior consultant in Digital you will be an experienced team leader, and will have responsibility for planning and managing client engagements and delivery by a mixed team of consultants, analysts and technical staff to meet client-based outputs and deadlines. Reporting to the Practice Director, routinely through a Managing Consultant, you will be responsible for the leadership and development of your team, for ensuring the highest standards of delivery and presentation, and be skilled and experienced yourself in the delivery of technical advisory and technical services. You will also have insight and breadth of experience in the relevant business sector.
Your Practice is focused on the UK CNI sector, which will initially include utilities, health and finance sectors. As the Digital business develops it is expected that the number of Practices will increase and the scope of each Practice will be varied accordingly, depending on the identified potential in each sector.
We expect that you will have a detailed understanding of some aspects of the sector, and a working understanding across the whole breadth. You will understand the common challenges that clients face, current trends and threats, and where the sector is likely to grow. You will already have professional contacts in some areas and already have practical ideas of advisory opportunities which can be developed.
The business will be centered primarily in London, with satellite offices in the West and Northwest of England, but you will be expected to travel frequently to client and other Raytheon sites across the country as required.
Raytheon UK Cyber and Intelligent - Digital and You:
- Raytheon UK’s Digital business brings to the market a cadre of Digital consultants and sector professionals to help organisations to manage risk and bring to bear solutions and methods for mitigating the digital challenges of today.
- Raytheon's Digital business has access to over 300 diverse and talented individuals from broad range of services in Cyber and Intelligence. We advise clients on issues ranging from threat intelligence to cloud security, from security architecture to big data analytics and from cyber training to incident response.
- You will be someone who wants to enhance and develop your reputation in delivering client-based solutions, focused on cyber security and the application of data science. You may have held senior roles in government or in the private sector, specifically relating to critical infrastructure and systems, and you will have experience in the identification and management of risks in your sector. Alternatively, you may have held senior roles in cyber security or IT organisations which work with critical national infrastructure.
- As a senior consultant within our Digital organisation you will be responsible for building and developing your team to be able to quickly develop a rapport, identify our clients’ most pressing challenges and find ways to solve them.
- You will thrive in a senior client environment. You will be able to put across complex technical challenges and translate them into the impacts and issues which senior officials should take note of and seek to solve. You will be comfortable working at many levels, adept at public speaking and able to hold your own in debate.
- In return, Raytheon will offer you freedom in how you manage your team and deliver services to fully meet the needs of our clients. We will be flexible and imaginative in meeting your preferences in terms of ways of working and support your ongoing development both professionally and personally. We will provide you with training and mentoring, and a generous reward and benefits package.
- Forming and leading multi-disciplinary consultancy teams, and the planning and management of delivery within budget and to meet agreed schedules. Your team may also be supported by technical services delivered by other parts of Digital, wider Raytheon or other suppliers.
- Delivering one or more Digital-related engagements across our business, including effective people management on client engagements and working seamlessly and collaboratively with colleagues in other parts of the organization in the UK and in the US.
- Striving for and attracting a diverse culture and workforce, you will seek to build balanced teams diverse in gender, background, culture, thought and behaviours, You will have strategies for how to build high performing teams able to address our clients’ most complex and pressing issues.
- Contributing to the latest thought-leadership and research relating to digital transformation, cyber security and organisational crisis and response management to cyber issues.
- Developing the market for Digital services. You will develop effective client relationships and convert them into formal working relationships through which Raytheon can deliver value.
- Have excellent commercial and financial awareness and business acumen, including a good understanding of risk specifically relating to both cyber risk and the risks which customers manage on a regular basis.
- Be able to advise clients, not only on their cyber risk, but also how they can create performance advantage through better analysis and understanding of their existing data.
- Have a broad range of CNI sector experience with an IT and digital background, likely including experience across areas such as: cyber risk analysis, vulnerability management, threat intelligence, cloud services, incident response, big data analytics.
- Have great interpersonal skills and experience of developing effective, long-lasting relationships, either as a consultant or demonstration of significant influencing abilities within an organisation and demonstrable ability to solve complex problems objectively, using an appropriate combination of analysis, experience, judgement and reach-back to Raytheon.
- Have the ability to take complex analysis and to present and communicate it in a concise and clear manner, appropriately tailored to people from a very wide range of cultures, technical backgrounds and seniorities.
- Be able to work with a wide variety of other organizations, able to influence and be influenced when appropriate to bring to bear the latest ideas, thinking, and leadership. Raytheon doesn’t only advise, it also delivers solutions, leading to long term strategic relationships with clients.
- Be motivated to develop new business especially with current customers,
- Have a strong academic record or hold significant professional development certifications and accreditations in the field of security and cyber security (such as CISSP, CERT, CISM, CISMP, CISA, ISSMP).
Computer/Management Information Systems
Information and Knowledge Systems
Type Of Job
United Kingdom - London
United Kingdom - Manchester
Work on interesting projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Hire Our Heroes Fort Hood Career Summit - Networking Reception
Time: 4:00 pm CT - 6:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood 28218 Wainwright Dr Fort Hood, Texas 76544 Type: Professional Career Fair
ClearedJobs.net CyberTexas Job Fair - UTSA Downtown
Time: 11:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: UTSA Downtown 501 W. Cesar E. Chavez Blvd. Durango Building San Antonio, Texas 78207 Type: Professional Career Fair
Hire Our Heroes Fort Hood Career Summit - Career Fair
Time: 2:00 pm CT - 5:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood 28218 Wainwright Dr. Fort Hood, Texas 76544 Type: Professional Career Fair
8th Annual Regional Job Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 1:00 pm ET Address: Lowell Memorial Auditorium 50 E Merrimack Street Lowell, MA , 01852 Type: Professional Career Fair
DICE Career Fair - Dallas TX
Time: 4:00 pm CT - 7:00 pm CT Address: Ruthe Jackson Center 3113 S Carrier Pkwy Grand Prairie, Texas 75052 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon IIS Career Fair - DOMino
Time: 10:00 am ET - 6:00 pm ET Address: Raytheon 22210 Pacific Blvd Dulles, Virginia 20166 Type: Professional Career FairRegister