University Programs: Proposal Analyst I (May 2020 Grads)
Powerful Careers – Legendary Innovations. Raytheon offers a wealth of opportunities for your future and beyond. Bring your talent and skills to a company where challenging the status quo and innovative thinking is encouraged. Our recent college graduate and internship/co-op opportunities allow you to put your academic achievements to work. You'll be presented with opportunities that have an immediate impact on who we are and our presence in a global industry.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Challenge Status Quo
- Communication Skills
- Eager to Learn
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Traits
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
We hire people who want to make the world a safer place.
It’s fun. The work we do is exciting. The growth has been positive. The opportunities have been abundant. There’s a lot of potential in the company, and I’ve experienced it firsthand.– Alfonso Lopez, Engineer
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Watch your financial wellness grow. Enrollment eligibility begins on your first day of work with an employer match up to 3%.
Be recognized and recognize others with our new employee awards program. At Raytheon, we appreciate notable and exceptional performance.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon appreciates work/life balance. Employees can work 9 hours a day every week and receive every other Friday off*
* Requires departmental/manager approval; Interns/Co-ops in California may not be eligible to participate.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 12 holidays per year including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Our educational assistance program provides reimbursement for approved courses and accredited certificate/degree programs relevant to your position. Full-time employees are eligible for up to $10,000 in assistance each year.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
- Strong organization and analytical skills, ability to work well in teams, and have strong communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including formulas and functions.
- Ability to produce and modify Microsoft Power Point presentations.
- Experience meeting deadlines and working in a schedule driven environment.
- 3.0 GPA and above.
- Experience in a financial setting working with numbers, data sets, or computations.
- Relevant internship or co-op experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and look up functions, is desired but not required.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar discipline by December 2019, May 2020, or have graduated within 18 months prior to start date. Please upload a copy of your most recent transcripts with your resume when applying to this requisition.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.