Senior Program PlannerApply Requisition ID 95274BR Date updated 04/18/2017
GCS is seeking a Program Planner for the development, maintenance and analysis of the Program Master Phasing Schedule, Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). The position will partner with the program team to ensure the schedule/program plan is executable (cost, schedule and technical requirements are fully integrated) and executing as planned.Additionally the position will provide weekly and monthly planning metrics on schedule status, baseline maintenance, schedule risk assessments, critical path analysis, schedule variance analysis, and network logic validation.The successful candidate will be an advocate in the discipline of program planning and scheduling and must be able to identify and recommend insightful mitigation plans, to ensure the IMS is used as a predictive model and as a valued management tool for the program.Strong facilitation skills and the ability to proactively communicate with all levels of management, the customer, and other stakeholders are required. The candidate will work under the immediate supervision of a military shift leader or other contract personnel designated by the PM.
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of professional experience
- Must have a minimum of 4 years applicable experience that included Program Planning and Scheduling
- Experience with products built during the planning processes such as the IMP, IMS, and Product Breakdown
- Demonstrated Microsoft Project experience (or similar project scheduling software)
- Mastery of IMS Network Analysis and Critical Path Methodology (CPM)
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally at all levels of management.
- Demonstrated, polished presentation skills that succinctly articulate complex ideas and concepts at executive levels of management.
- Focused on customer needs with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent follow through and persistence.
- The ability to thrive in a deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Cost Estimating/Basis of Estimate (BOE) Generation
- Must meet overseas medical deployment qualifications.
- Must possess the willingness to travel with the military to locations throughout Southwest Asia, as required, to support the military customer at their location(s) via military air/land convoy.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a bivouac environment.
- Willing to travel to overseas locations for a 1 year unaccompanied deployment.
- Ability to maintain a professional and courteous manner in difficult situations.
- Ability to maintain high quality work to manage multiple critical projects.
- Ability to perform and participate in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of users.
- Excellent customer service skills and demeanor.
- Must possess an active SECRET clearance with the ability to obtain a TS clearance.
- Demonstrated experience with Risk and Opportunity Management
- Demonstrated skills in Earned Value Management
- Proficiency with planning applications such as PERT Chart Expert, Milestones Professional, @Risk.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in assisting Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) in planning, scheduling and cost estimating tasks
- Six Sigma (6S) Specialist or similar certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
NOTE: This position will be a Sr. Program Planner II (A04) or a Sr. Program Planner I (A03) depending on the successful candidates experience and other qualifications95274
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers
innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber,
analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible
to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to
solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated
operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear
insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80
countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area
generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our
leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a
multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire
people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to
advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Type Of Job
Kuwait - Camp Arifjan
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
BYU - STEM Career Fair - Fall 2017
Time: 9:00 am MT - 3:00 pm MT Address: Wilkinson Student Center 1060 N East Campus Dr Garden Court & East Lounge Provo, Utah 84602 Type: Campus Career FairRegister
BYU - Information Session Fall 2017
Time: 6:00 pm MT - 7:00 pm MT Address: Wilkinson Student Center, 2410 701 East University Parkway Room 3290, Multimedia Cabinet Provo, Utah 84602 Type: Information SessionRegister
MSU Campus Screens
Time: 8:00 am ET - 5:00 pm ET Address: MSU College of Engineering 428 S. Shaw Lane East Lansing, Michigan 48824 Type: Campus ScreensRegister
NMSU- Next Day Campus Screens - Fall 2017
Time: 8:00 am MT - 4:30 pm MT Address: NMSU Careeer Services 3024 Locust Garcia Annex 224 Las Cruces, New Mexico 88003 Type: Campus ScreensRegister
University of Texas, El Paso - Career EXPO 2017
Time: 9:00 am MT - 2:00 pm MT Address: UTEP Don Haskins Center 151 Glory Road Admin Office 1.318B El Paso, Texas 79902 Type: Campus Career FairRegister
USC- Engineering Information Session (Fall 2017)
Time: 6:00 pm PT - 7:15 pm PT Address: University of Southern California 3601 Trousdale Parkway Seeley G. Mudd (SGM) 101 Los Angeles, California 90089 Type: Information SessionRegister