Continual Service Improvement/Service Strategy CoordinatorApply Requisition ID 96326BR Date updated 04/21/2017
TheGCS Divisionis seeking a Service Strategy Coordinator to support theatre-wide requirement processing in an InformationTechnology Service Management (ITSM) framework based on Information TechnologyInfrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices. The scope of this position willinclude executing service strategy and continual service improvement lifecycleprocesses and procedures to include receipt, validation, categorization, andprioritization of requirements for IT support and evaluation and improvement ofquality of services and overall maturity of ITSM lifecycles and underlyingprocesses. The Service Strategy Coordinator will be the Subject Matter Expertfor service strategy policies, processes and procedures. Candidate willpossess considerable experience with ITIL frameworks and be able to practicallyapply the concepts.
·Receipt, evaluation, validation, categorization, and prioritization ofrequirements for IT support
·Communication and coordination with customers and other stakeholders toobtain required information to facilitate and execute requirement processing
·IT requirement processing to include requirement, stakeholder, and missionimpact analysis to validate, categorize, and prioritize requirements
·Continual service improvement processes and procedures to evaluate andimprove the quality of services and overall maturity of the ITSM lifecycles andunderlying processes
·Adherence to standardized documentation requirements and proceduresincluding maintaining adequate historical documentation and records utilizingauthorized tracking and documentation tools
·Adherence to communication, reporting, monitoring, and audit requirements
·Apply continual improvement and communicate lessons learned to furtherimprovements in policies, processes, and procedures
·Development and execution of audience appropriate training
·Implement process improvement from historical information, lessons learned,and the results of reporting, monitoring, and audit procedures.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of professional experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in information technology network operations
- Demonstrated understanding of network topology and devices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Ability to understand and adhere to policies, processes, and procedures
- Demonstrated self-starter with ability to independently resolve problems
- Ability to exercise agility to changing requirements and support a culture of agility within the team
- Excellent understanding of U.S. Military organizations
- Must meet overseas medical deployment qualifications
- Must possess the willingness to travel with the military to locations throughout Southwest Asia, as required, to support the military customer at their location(s) via military air/land convoy
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a bivouac environment
- Willing to travel to overseas locations for a 1 year unaccompanied deployment
- Ability to maintain a professional and courteous manner in difficult situations
- Ability to maintain high quality work to manage multiple critical projects
- Ability to perform and participate in a team oriented environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of users, both oral and written
- Excellent customer service skills and demeanor.
- Must possess an active DoD SECRET clearance.
- Familiarization with BMC Remedy ITSM8.1
- PMP Certification
- ITIL Intermediate or Expert Certifications
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Network+
- Network Operations Service Center (NOSC) Experience
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
Kuwait - Camp Arifjan
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Raytheon IIS: Fort Meade Open House
Time: 9:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Raytheon 134 National Business Parkway Suite 100 Annapolis Junction, Maryland 20701 Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Fort Meade TAP Employer Day
Time: 11:00 am ET - 3:00 pm ET Address: Fort Meade McGill Training Center 8452 Zimborski Ave Ft Meade, Maryland 20755 Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Time: 10:00 am PT - 5:00 pm PT Address: Caesar's Palace 3570 Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, Nevada 89109 Type: Professional Career FairRegister
North Carolina Open House - Current Contractor
Time: 3:00 pm ET - 7:00 pm ET Address: Holiday Inn Express & Suites 4912 S Miami Blvd Durham, North Carolina Type: Professional Career FairRegister
North Carolina Open House - Current Contractor
Time: 8:00 am ET - 12:00 pm ET Address: Holiday Inn Express & Suites 4812 S. Miami Blvd Durham, North Carolina Type: Professional Open HouseRegister
ClearedJobs.net Cyber Job Fair
Time: 3:00 pm CT - 7:00 pm CT Address: Marriott Courtyard Hotel 11605 State Highwy 151 San Antoio, Texas Type: Professional Career FairRegister