Patriot SMP SYtems Technician Sr Field Engineer IApply Requisition ID 105921BR Date updated 11/03/2017
Patriot Major Item Repairman (MIR) Senior Field Engineer I, Field Engineering supports the HAWK and Patriot Logistics Sustainment Services (HPLSS) Program. The MIR will provide in depth system knowledge and field experience related to the theory of operation and troubleshooting skills required to resolve complex Patriot missile system Major End Items (MEI) electronic and mechanical problems.
The MIR installs authorized third echelon modifications and provides day-to-day execution and oversight of the refurbishment and modification processes as well as demonstrate the ability to perform depot level diagnostic, fault isolation, cleanup and repair capability for PATRIOT Weapon System MEIs. The MIR must affect all electronic repairs on location with detailed system knowledge, the ability to use all of the hardware and software tools currently available to Organizational and Intermediate Maintenance. The MIR also monitors work performed by subordinates to insure it meets or exceeds established quality standards. Perform other duties and activities as directed. The MIR reports to the Senior MIR. Must be able to work in harsh climates and be able to lift 50 lbs. This position is located in Saudi Arabia.
Must be able to obtain a Saudi Arabia work Visa
- Demonstrated 4 years of field maintenance experience troubleshooting, fault isolation, repair, and functional verifications of the Patriot Air Defense system or similar electronic systems using maintenance diagnostics, unit self-tests, BITE, tools and available test equipment
- Demonstrated experience with Department of the Army Modification Work Order (DAMWO) installations, to include integration and checkout.
- Successful completion of a Patriot System Intermediate Maintenance Course for MOS 27X/34S/94S/916A/918D or an equivalent course of instruction on Patriot system conducted by the military or the system contractor
- Above qualifications plus five (5) years Patriot Depot Forward maintenance experience
- Demonstrated experience with Raytheon Quality Control procedures
- Demonstrated experience of the Patriot refurbishment, modification, and system integration and check out (SICO) process
- Demonstrated experience with Contractor Logistics Support
- Demonstrated comprehensive planning skills
- Exceptional judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with special focus on achieving active participation of appropriate individuals across the business
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Project
- Demonstrated experience with training of team members
- Previous experience in International Patriot FMS Programs
- Experience living and working in an overseas location
- Raytheon Six Sigma Certified
- Bachelors Degree with 4 years of related experience, or Associates Degree with 8 years experience or HS Diploma/GED with 12 years of related experience.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
Saudi Arabia - Jeddah
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
SVA - Career Fair - Annual Conference 2018
Time: 7:30 am CT - 9:00 pm CT Address: JW Marriott 23808 Resort Pkwy San Antonio, Texas 78261 Type: Diversity Conference Career Fairs
Georgia Tech - ECE Career Fair Spring 2018
Time: 10:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Christopher Klaus Advanced Computing Building 266 Ferst Drive Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0765 Type: Campus Career Fair
Georgia Tech- Engineering Info Session, Spring 2018
Time: 5:30 pm ET - 7:00 pm ET Address: Bill Moore Student Success Center 219 Uncle Heinie Way Suites C&D Atlanta , Georgia 30332 Type: Information Session
Georgia Tech - Next Day Campus Screens (Spring 2018)
Time: 8:00 am ET - 5:30 pm ET Address: Georgia Institute of Technology Bill Moore Student Success Center 219 Uncle Heinie Way Atlanta, Georgia 30331 Type: Campus Screens
MacDill Quarterly Career Fair
Time: 11:00 am ET - 2:00 pm ET Address: Surfs Edge Club 7315 BAYSHORE BLVD MacDill AFB, Florida 33621 Type: Professional Career Fair
UCSB- Winter Career Fair 2018
Time: 10:00 am PT - 2:00 pm PT Address: University of California Santa Barbara Corwin Pavilion Santa Barbara, California 93106 Type: Campus Career Fair