Mgr III Mission Assur EngrgApply Requisition ID 146297BR Date updated 08/16/2019
Additional responsibilities will include:
Plan and execute the Mission Assurance tasking and collaborate with a team of Quality Engineers in a matrixed organization who will execute the front line actions for the individual programs.
Provide program direction to assure quality tasking is accomplished within budget, on time and defined in program planning
Define, collect, analyze and maintain MA metrics. Establish customer relations and processes and validate customer corrective action requests.
Perform independent technical assessment of systems assurance, quality assurance, EACs, risks and opportunity evaluation and supplier management.
Ensure program execution to the contractual and business requirements
Lead root cause analysis to ensure the proactive identification and elimination of program issues.
Establish customer relationships and ensure customer corrective action requests are validated and processed.
- 10+ years of applicable experience with increasing responsibility in quality, integration, test, and/or product realization, depot repair, technical manuals and training services.
- Must be a US Citizen with current/active Secret Security Clearance or ability to obtain in a reasonable amount of time
- Significant experience in core Quality tasks (planning, control, improvement) in driving compliance and validation in all activities
- Successful experience leading root cause analysis to ensure the proactive identification and elimination of program issues.
- Experience with AS9100:2016 requirements
- Experience with aerospace and defense products, systems and technologies.
- Effective leadership skills with strong influencing and change management skills
- Ability to build effective relationships through partnering and collaboration
- ASQ CQE or CMQ/OE certification
- Qualified Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist or Certified Raytheon Six Sigma Expert/Six Sigma Black Belt
- Business degree, certifications and/or relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with proven success in communication at all levels
- Experience leading matrix, multi-site organizations, including quality engineers and customers, building high performing teams
- Proven success in building and maintaining relationships with multiple customers
- Abilities in business execution
- In-depth understanding of budgeting, Earned Value Management and cost proposal generation, including Raytheon EVMS Level 2 certification
- Ability to execute and hold others accountable in a results-based environment
- Bachelor’s degree – Engineering, Technology, Science, Math or similar STEM major required.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Type Of Job
IN - Indianapolis
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Work on interesting projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
U of Arizona- Engineering/STEM Next Day Screens - Fall 2019
Time: 8:00 am MT - 5:00 pm MT Address: Student Union Memorial Center 1303 E. University Blvd. Suite 411 Tucson, Arizona 85721 Type: Campus Screens
U. of Arizona - Eller EXPO (Finance LDP) - Undergrad (Fall 2019)
Time: 11:00 am MT - 4:00 pm MT Address: McClelland Atrium, 2nd Floor 1130 E. Helen St. Tucson, Arizona 85721 Type: Campus Career Fair
MSU Fall Career Days - Engineering & Technology Fall 2019
Time: 4:00 pm ET - 7:00 pm ET Address: Spartan Stadium 891 Birch Rd East Lansing, Michigan 48824-5005 Type: Campus Career Fair
MSU Fall 2019 AES Networking Mixer
Time: 7:00 pm ET - 8:30 pm ET Address: , Type: Networking Event
New Mexico State U. - Career Expo (Fall 2019)
Time: 9:00 am MT - 3:00 pm MT Address: Corbett Center Student Union 3rd Floor Ballrooms 1600 International Mall Las Cruces, New Mexico 88003 Type: Campus Career Fair
U. Texas, San Antonio Campus Screens - Fall 2019
Time: 8:30 am CT - 5:00 pm CT Address: UTSA Career Center 1 UTSA Circle San Antonio, Texas 78249 Type: Campus Screens